Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
buno67

PRESEASON SCHEDULE HAS BEEN RELEASED! BRING ON THE BATTLE!!!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

 

Vs Washington

@ Indy

@ Tampa Bay

Vs Detroit

Edited by buno67

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm devastated.

I'm on the west coast for the whole of August and was hoping we would play a game there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I'm devastated.

I'm on the west coast for the whole of August and was hoping we would play a game there 

angry-baby-flip-off.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear we always play Tampa Bay in the preseason. They’ve replaced Detroit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

angry-baby-flip-off.gif 

That kid is being raised well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mega Ron said:

I'm devastated.

I'm on the west coast for the whole of August and was hoping we would play a game there 

One could make the case that such a person as Mega(T)Ron would have an even more scrum-diddly-umptious experience at a west coast Browns backers bar than a high school soccer stadium in sunny San Diego.

But perhaps this case is merely true in alternate realities. In which case, I cannot help you. Apologies, sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

One could make the case that such a person as Mega(T)Ron would have an even more scrum-diddly-umptious experience at a west coast Browns backers bar than a high school soccer stadium in sunny San Diego.

But perhaps this case is merely true in alternate realities. In which case, I cannot help you. Apologies, sir.

Wait, so there will be bars that I can go along to and watch the game with other super cool Browns fans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

Wait, so there will be bars that I can go along to and watch the game with other super cool Browns fans?

We’re the greatest nation in the galaxy, of course there are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

Wait, so there will be bars that I can go along to and watch the game with other super cool Browns fans?

Not just In America around the world 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We’re the greatest nation in the galaxy, of course there are.

Cool. Hopefully,  in San Diego, LA, or San Francisco I will meet some backers.

 

3 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Not just In America around the world 

I recently joined the London version but haven't been yet.

 

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Thanks dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure that App is up to date as I believe there are a couple of bars in the Denver area where they show the Browns games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×