All Mocked Out--Final Mock Before The Draft

Just Want A Title

I am making one last mock draft before the actual draft.  I am not predicting a trade-down but it would be ideal if we had an additional pick in the 2d or 3rd round.  That being said:

Rd 1:  Brian Burns OLB/Edge--He has the speed, change of direction and pass rush skills to be a really disruptive player who moves all over the place. 

Rd 2:  Justin Layne CB:  Just about the only glaring need we have going into the draft is #2 CB.  He as great size and solid speed.  He should fit in nicely.

Rd 3:  Andy Isabella WR:  I am not sure he gets this far.  He is a much faster version of Julian Edleman.  He is the ultimate slot WR.  He is already training with Randy Moss to learn the slot WR better

Rd 4:  Nate Davis OG:  Our starting RG was who??

Rd 5:  Drew Sample TE:  He has good triangle numbers and might be under-rated at this point.  The Lions had him in for visit

Rd 6:  Oli Udoh:  He may go in round 5 or round 4 but I am hoping he drops.  He is a bit of a project but you can't teach his combination of size and movement skills

Rd 6:  Ryquell Armstead:  A bigger back that can develop.  You have to like a player who is described as someone who "runs angry"

There is nothing flashy about my last mock but I tried to make it as realistic as possible.  Fire away!

19 minutes ago, Rockcity2 said:

Ive been working on a burns mock

Be real nice to be able to snag him on a little trade down..

I like Layne but that's to high for me

Not fan of the rest

I have seen Isabella as high as the second round in some mocks.  Layne seems to be rated as a second round talent.   Davis and Sample are rated for the 4th and 5th rounds a lot of sites.

40 minutes ago, Just Want A Title said:

I have seen Isabella as high as the second round in some mocks.  Layne seems to be rated as a second round talent.   Davis and Sample are rated for the 4th and 5th rounds a lot of sites.

Cool

Have to say I really like it. If we were somehow to manage to pick up one more guy. Say Safety? Full time DE? I dont love Burns at 8 tho. Unless raft completly messes with us and leaves none of these big names we keep guessing

Archived