incog's 2019 GB Draft Tiers

incognito_man

19 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

I'm with ya on the Hakeem Butler train.

All for guys having their own opinions and what not, but I honestly don't know you can't see in Bosa. Don't know how you can watch him OR look at his combine numbers and think he's an average athlete.

Go pack go

*average for 1st round EDGE talent, yes

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

*average for 1st round EDGE talent, yes

I like it when someone goes out on a limb! The rest of these people are SHEEEP, SHEEP!

But I really don't agree with you on Bosa. He seems, bigger, faster, stronger than everyone else on the field. Cant to find the exact quote from Meyer but.. this will do. 

"Urban Meyer told me the younger Bosa is the best combination of speed and power he can remember since he had Percy Harvin a decade ago at Florida. Teammates called Bosa the biggest freak in the program."

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/04/19/ohio-state-buckeyes-jt-barrett-parris-campbell?utm_campaign=sinow&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_si

My board is similar.

Will post it here for comparison. Only thing is there are legit questions on Harry and Butler. And we have those guys. Moore is Harry and EQ / MVS are Butler.

We are definitely looking real hard at Brown, Campbell, and Isabella. (Slot) And the Pack is HUGE on Isabella. The question is whether they want to jump Arizona and use a two on him. But those three are my top GB WRs and I would love Campbell and be ok with Isabella. Brown is a high floor/low ceiling type and the Packers like guys who showed it in college, but have a lot yet to develop. They really like going after the younger guys like Clark and Davante if they can. And that strategy definitely pays off.

12 hours ago, Golfman said:

He's trading down at 12 if Allen is sitting there. LOL                    

All you fools falling all over yourself over Burns because he's an athlete. If we get him I hope you are right. I see a guy who is going to be underwhelming. 

I want to clarify my statement on Burns. I think he's good value once you get into the 20's but has a better than average bust factor for a top 10-12 pick. He's probably a boom or bust guy. I think he'd be proper value in a trade down to the early 20's. I'm not for him at 12. 

Calling folks fools was a bit over the top and unnecessary. 

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

No concerns about the concentration/hands?

Oh there are certainly some concerns there, but I really love his ability at the catch point in contested situations, and his YAC ability is very impressive. There's definitely some development necessary there, but there's a real package there.

1 minute ago, rcon14 said:

Oh there are certainly some concerns there, but I really love his ability at the catch point in contested situations, and his YAC ability is very impressive. There's definitely some development necessary there, but there's a real package there.

I certainly understand the appeal of him, but I just can't get myself to use the pick we'd need to use on him (at the very latest, 30 would have to be in play) versus using either our SRP or 3rd on a WR instead.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I certainly understand the appeal of him, but I just can't get myself to use the pick we'd need to use on him (at the very latest, 30 would have to be in play) versus using either our SRP or 3rd on a WR instead.

It's not that I don't agree with you, because from a value perspective, I do largely agree, but I'm opposed to the people who have Butler ranked as a third round guy.

12 hours ago, Isherwood said:

Somehow he's being undersold, if that's even possible. I think a lot of people are just pretending or being lazy about him being a "bad blocker" - he's not quite Hock in that department, but he can do it and has the tools to get better. I've seen him put guys on their *** more than once. 

I don't think he's being undersold at all.  He's ranked by most as the #2 TE in the draft.  

I don't undertand how anyone could have objectively watched Hock and Fant last year and come away believeing that Fant is a substantially better player (not anything you said but based on the tier rankings above).  Hock's a better route runner, he's got better hands and he's an entirely differant tier as a blocker.  Fant is surely the more athletic player but I don't think that gap in athletism widens the gap on the field.  I'd go back and watch the position drills at the combine.  TJH was the mosre impressive player in every single drill.  

I'd kill to have either guy.  I prefer Hock because I think he'll be able to be on the field more.  I don't think Fant is a "bad blocker" but it will never be considered a strength.  IMO, TJH is the more versitile weapon that can be lined up anywhere (Iowa lined him up in-line, in the slot, as an Hback, as a FB and outside).

• Like 1