incognito_man

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Same.

with that said,

Bush and Lawrence are way too high

Adderly, Butler a bit too high.

Dillard, Hock, Bosa too low.

He's trading down at 12 if Allen is sitting there. LOL                    

All you fools falling all over yourself over Burns because he's an athlete. If we get him I hope you are right. I see a guy who is going to be underwhelming. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Same.

with that said,

Bush and Lawrence are way too high

Adderly, Butler a bit too high.

Dillard, Hock, Bosa too low.

I'd take Bush in the mid-late 20s. Elite athlete even if undersized and seems to have very good instincts and lays a pop.

Lawrence is a huge man with really good feet. Not Raji-level, but being very undersold. Not as much value in GB with Clark here, however. Posted a 9.86 RAS. Planet theory here and he has pass rush ability. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go top 15 actually. Clearly the best 'big' DT in the class and historically good as well.

Adderley might be a bit high, but again would take in the 20s. Really steals the screen when he's out there against the comp. Is an attacker. I like that mindset back there. Had nice measurables at his pro-day before getting injured. Appears to be a plus athlete with drive and the right attitude (from what I can see).

Butler almost made tier 1 for me. HOF potential there if coached up right. Elite measurables, elite catch radius, definitely shows he has natural plucking ability. Is literally always open in the red zone with his contested catch ability. Rag-dolls CBs after the catch. With Davante and Getsy teaching him and Rodgers throwing to him, he could build a headstart on a HOF career over the next 5 seasons in GB.

Talked Bosa already.

Dillard needs work from what I've gathered. He seems like a fairly significant project with some clear Reds. I don't know that he has elite OT ceiling either. Maybe. I could be convinced to move him up a tier probably.

Hock doesn't have anything truly "special" like Fant's body control/fluidness. Very high floor player, but lacks the potential I'd want in tiers 1 and 2.

1 hour ago, Golfman said:

All you fools falling all over yourself over Burns because he's an athlete. If we get him I hope you are right. I see a guy who is going to be underwhelming. 

I dont understand why Burns' production always gets discounted? His pressure numbers are great.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Golfman said:

He's trading down at 12 if Allen is sitting there. LOL                    

I said basically so one guy down a tier really dosent bother me.

If only the rest of us weren’t fools and could be on your level 

So what if the Packers Draft Harry and Bush in the first?  Do you think it will take care of needs? To be honest, I am not a fan of Harry in the first round. But I do like Bush a little and it would take care of a need.  Basically they already have several guys like Harry and I don't think it makes sense unless he turns out to be Randy Moss (which I doubt).

Tier 1 - Trade up from 12

Quinnen Williams

Josh Allen

Joey Bosa

Tier 2 - Take at 12

Ed Oliver

Jawaan Taylor

Rashan Gary (could pass on him too)

Andre Dillard

Tier 3 - Trade down from 12. I wouldn't trade up from 30 for anybody but the guys in first two tiers

Brian Burns

Montez Sweat

TJ Hockenson

Devin White

Noah Fant

Tier 4 - Take at 30 or trade down

Jeffrey Simmons - only because he's going to miss at least half the season

Greedy Williams

Dalton Risner

Devin Bush

Clelin ferrell

Busts - Guys I've watched I don't like at all

Any WR in round 1 (not that they aren't worthy, I just don't want to go there in round 1.)

Jonah Williams (going to be a guard)

Edited by Golfman
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

I mean, idk what you're seeing with Bosa, but good on you for putting out something that is very non-consensus. I don't see an average athlete whatsoever, and neither does the testing.

Very average explosion (for a 1st round prospect).

Same neighborhood as Harold Landry, Everson Griffin and Nick Perry from a RAS standpoint as well. Just not elite (or very good) for his consensus stock.

33.5" vert (7.15 RAS)

9'8" BJ (6.8 RAS)

He looks much slower around the corner than I expected. More of an effort player and strength technician than elite athlete with All-Pro potential. Just see a high floor, but not elite ceiling guy. Don't see a smooth, explosive athlete (relative to other elite athlete prospects).

I see an Aaron Kampman ceiling. Which is a really nice player, but not a top half of round 1 EDGE, Von Miller, Khalil Mack homerun swing. Very safe, AJ-Hawk-of-EDGE guy IMO.

*For clarification - my intent with my "average athlete" statement was relative to 1st round EDGE players and NOT the field*

Edited by incognito_man

4 minutes ago, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

So what if the Packers Draft Harry and Bush in the first?  Do you think it will take care of needs? To be honest, I am not a fan of Harry in the first round. But I do like Bush a little and it would take care of a need.  Basically they already have several guys like Harry and I don't think it makes sense unless he turns out to be Randy Moss (which I doubt).

I am rewatching Harry because I haven't watched him in awhile. Just remember being high on him and thinking he was worth a pick in the 20s.

If we came away with Bush and Harry I would expect additional picks as well moving down from 12. Wouldn't be ideal. I'd rather have Butler and Simmons using our 3rd to trade up instead.

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Very average explosion (for a 1st round prospect).

Same neighborhood as Harold Landry, Everson Griffin and Nick Perry from a RAS standpoint as well. Just not elite (or very good) for his consensus stock.

33.5" vert (7.15 RAS)

9'8" BJ (6.8 RAS)

He looks much slower around the corner than I expected. More of an effort player and strength technician than elite athlete with All-Pro potential. Just see a high floor, but not elite ceiling guy. Don't see a smooth, explosive athlete (relative to other elite athlete prospects).

I see an Aaron Kampman ceiling. Which is a really nice player, but not a top half of round 1 EDGE, Von Miller, Khalil Mack homerun swing. Very safe, AJ-Hawk-of-EDGE guy IMO.

FWIW Waldo scores for Bosa, percentile of course:
Mass: 65th
Power: 47th
Speed 40: 50th
Speed 10: 89th
Agility: 76th
Twitch: 91st

He flashes great in a few spots but shorter in others.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rcon14 said:

FWIW Waldo scores for Bosa, percentile of course:
Mass: 65th
Power: 47th
Speed 40: 50th
Speed 10: 89th
Agility: 76th
Twitch: 91st

He flashes great in a few spots but shorter in others.

The 10yd split seems like a big outlier to me. It's not matched in his jumps or from what I saw watching him. Just don't see that explosion.

Maybe that 10yd split was mis-measured.