Four Rds and some trades

WizardHawk

Solid pick at 11.  I prefer White over Bush, but if you like Bush better, then I get the reasoning.  Would also consider Dillard, Hockenson, or Burns there.

Not a fan of 42.  The Bengals just resigned Uzomah and have Eifert until he gets hurt as a move TE.  Irv Smith is another move guy.  They need an inline guy like Hockenson, Foster Mureau, or Drew Sample later in the draft that also has some upside.  Give the board, here i'd look at Risner (value), Lindstrom (value), Jones (need another interior pass rusher for nickel, or Butler (if they can't/won't resign one of Green or Boyd)

Love Max Scharping in rd 3.  Would also consider Cashman, Pratt, McLauren, Nelson, Knox, Henderson, Dieter, or Olvier.

Could see Johnson in rd 4, i'm meh on the pick.  He'd be 5th CB at best this year.  Would consider Grier, Polite (who we had in for a visit), or Saunders.  Honestly think we would pick Polite in rd 3, although, i'd prefer Scharping over Polite in rd 3.

On 4/12/2019 at 2:06 PM, THE DUKE said:

Solid pick at 11.  I prefer White over Bush, but if you like Bush better, then I get the reasoning.  Would also consider Dillard, Hockenson, or Burns there.

Not a fan of 42.  The Bengals just resigned Uzomah and have Eifert until he gets hurt as a move TE.  Irv Smith is another move guy.  They need an inline guy like Hockenson, Foster Mureau, or Drew Sample later in the draft that also has some upside.  Give the board, here i'd look at Risner (value), Lindstrom (value), Jones (need another interior pass rusher for nickel, or Butler (if they can't/won't resign one of Green or Boyd)

Love Max Scharping in rd 3.  Would also consider Cashman, Pratt, McLauren, Nelson, Knox, Henderson, Dieter, or Olvier.

Could see Johnson in rd 4, i'm meh on the pick.  He'd be 5th CB at best this year.  Would consider Grier, Polite (who we had in for a visit), or Saunders.  Honestly think we would pick Polite in rd 3, although, i'd prefer Scharping over Polite in rd 3.

Exactly this.  Was going to say the same thing, so "im going to say it anyway.

1.  I'm fine with Bush, but not with White still there too.  If we were close to being contenders, I could see going for Bush now.  Since we aren't, give me White's ceiling.

2.  In the second, it has to be OT.  Like the Duke said, we have two of three top TEs returning.  I'd go Risner, with consideration also for McGary.

3.  We need two OTs, but not this early, and since I would change the 2nd round pick to OT, I'm either doubling down at LB with Pratt or going WR with Ridley or McLaurin.

4.  Again, the Duke hit on the lack of need here.  I'm definitely going Polite there, unless they really like Grier or Tyree Jackson.