WizardHawk

14 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

12. Green Bay Packers -- T.J Hockenson / TE / Iowa

30. Green Bay Packers (NO) -- Nasir Adderly / S / Delaware

44. Green Bay -- Chris Lindstrom / OG / Boston College

75. Green Bay -- Riley Ridley / WR / Georgia

114. Green Bay -- Devine Ozigbo / RB / Nebraska

118. Green Bay (WAS) -- Daniel Wise / DL / Kansas

Appreciate the effort! I know how hard these things are.

For GB,

Switch Hock with Burns,

Lindstrom with McGary,

Ridley for Isaiah Johnson,

Wise with Kahale Warring  to make the haul Burns / Adderly / McGary / Johnson / Ozigbo / Warring and I'd be over the moon.

Needs are definitely spot on though. 

15 hours ago, WizardHawk said:
  • Pittsburgh trades #20, #66 and 2020 pick to Miami for #13.

15 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

13. Pittsburgh Steelers (MIA) -- Devin White / LB / LSU

I like this scenario, but I am not sure White is getting past #5. Even if he falls out of top 10, why would Cinci pass for Bush?

My god would this be bad for the Falcons

• Atlanta trades #14 and #45 to Jacksonville for #7.

This trade makes sense only if Oliver or Q are there.

7. Atlanta Falcons (JAC) -- Christian Wilkins / DT / Clemson

This pick would be great at 14. But Atlanta trading up to 7 for him just isn't going to happen.

Falcons staying at 14 for Gary makes more sense.

Keeping 45 and taking McGary would be the pick there.

79. Atlanta -- Gremaine Pratt / LB / N. Carolina St.

Atlanta spending a 3rd round pick on the LB corps just doesn't work. 

Taking Maxx Crosby at DE makes more sense.

117. Atlanta -- Saivion Smith / CB / Alabama

Good pick

137. Atlanta* -- Austin Bryant / EDGE / Clemson

This is a pretty bad pick. The Falcons need athleticism on the edge. Bryant just doesn't have that. Crosby earlier would have that. Taking an OL, SS or DE makes more sense here.

5 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Appreciate the effort! I know how hard these things are.

For GB,

Switch Hock with Burns,

Lindstrom with McGary,

Ridley for Isaiah Johnson,

Wise with Kahale Warring  to make the haul Burns / Adderly / McGary / Johnson / Ozigbo / Warring and I'd be over the moon.

Needs are definitely spot on though. 

I’d prefer Risner or Lindstrom over McGary as fits and BPA

I love the trade up for the Steelers. I agree with @cjfollett in questioning why the Bengals would take Bush over White, but if it happens and we somehow snagged White, I'd be ecstatic. The rest of the draft is only average. I know we lost AB, but the draft is so deep with WR I don't think spending a 2nd on one is a good idea. I'd rather take a safety, like Savage or Thompson, in the 2nd. Maybe check on the WR in the 3rd. I'm also not a fan of Dax Raymond in the 4th. Foster Moreau is a much better player and can potentially be had in round 5. 

18 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

I’d prefer Risner or Lindstrom over McGary as fits and BPA

Mcgary might be listed as a tackle but his tiny t-rex arms make a move to guard almost neccesary.  

Risner i think offers 4 position versatility(not playing lt).

Lindstorm has played some rt but i see him as a power rg

If the jags did the 1st round pick trade down i wouldn't be mad.

If the trade diwn did occur i would look at Burns or Fant as im not a big gary fan(im sorry but jags seem to want more pass rush from big end). Burns would give us a 2nd true edge threat and possible insurance if we dont keep ngakoue. Fant because our te starter is geoff swaim and foles likes a good te. Im going fant here. 

Round 2 i go lindstorm and risner. Im not a fan of little and think he will bust. Risner gives us another option at rt but also can play g or c.  Lindstorm cuz he would take rg over imo. 

Round 3 i go anthony nelson and Jalachi polite cuz we lack a future backup/replacement for campbell and i think polite would make a solid Fowler replacement.

Round 4 i pick rennell wren to give us a replacement for dareus next year. 

New England trades #73 and #134 to New Orleans for #62.

I like the player you selected however I'm baffled that you see a trade for WR when there are so many quality WR still on the board that fit the Pats system. Players (WR) taken later all have visited  the Pats.

On 4/9/2019 at 11:30 PM, WizardHawk said:

103. Arizona -- Charles Omenihu / EDGE / Texas

Everything I have read and seen have OMenihu going in the 2nd round who would be perfect fit for the Pats system. He would be the pick at 56.

On 4/10/2019 at 12:37 AM, Shashiaj70 said:

I think MIA would go DL over OT here. Yes, we lost our RT, but it appears we somewhat addressed that already. How that will turn out this season, we will see. But, I think this is DL pick. 
I'm thinking Tillery, Simmons or Winovich (somewhat a stretch and maybe a bit early, but dang it, it is my team here! Have you seen us draft lately? I hope that gets better....) LOL.

I too am a Miami fan and I can see your point in taking the DL in the first round, but if any of the OL people like J. Taylor, J. Williams, or A. Dillard are still there come our pick, I would love to see them go for it.  As much as everyone was down on Tannehill, the one big problem he had was the swiss cheese like OL we had for most of his career.  There were soooooo many times he hit the third step of a three step drop and already had people in his face.  Look at the times he look good.  The OL was giving him time.  So I say, if we can bolster the OL this year and then we are ahead of the game for when we go for Tua next year.

12 hours ago, praegler said:

I too am a Miami fan and I can see your point in taking the DL in the first round, but if any of the OL people like J. Taylor, J. Williams, or A. Dillard are still there come our pick, I would love to see them go for it.  As much as everyone was down on Tannehill, the one big problem he had was the swiss cheese like OL we had for most of his career.  There were soooooo many times he hit the third step of a three step drop and already had people in his face.  Look at the times he look good.  The OL was giving him time.  So I say, if we can bolster the OL this year and then we are ahead of the game for when we go for Tua next year.

I won't argue with any of that. We have options for OL in the first 3 rounds. Personally, I'd like to see us trade down and pick up more selections to HELP with bolstering those lines. 
As for Tua or Fromm, options there too. The "draft of a QB" this year, maybe later rounds, but we have lines to correct first. Just my $0.02 :)

Archived