Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

Some are severely underestimating the wear are tear of running the scout team for 3 years.  Flashing the title belt can wreak havoc on the arms.....makes for fragile clavicles!!!

Dont argue it, It's science.

it's been proven that flashing the belt is extremely dangerous. I believe Jamaal Charles also mysteriously tore his ACL only two short weeks after attempting the belt during the Chiefs' 2015 loss to GB. It's not something to be attempted lightly.

5 minutes ago, ArthurPensky said:

Rodgers bought into ownership with the Bucks #midrange

looks like he really wants out of Wisconsin.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/nba/bucks/2018/04/20/green-bay-packers-quarterback-aaron-rodgers-joins-milwaukee-bucks-ownership-team/538532002/

Highly doubt Rodgers stays in Wisconsin after retiring.  Partial ownership is a good business investment. Might open up other revenue options for him.

Smart move with likely little downside.

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

Highly doubt Rodgers stays in Wisconsin after retiring.  Partial ownership is a good business investment. Might open up other revenue options for him.

Who the hell said or implied  he’s gonna retire in WI?

Edited by ArthurPensky
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, squire12 said:

How will he run for governor if he doesn't stay?

11 hours ago, Leader said:

Who cares where AR retires to (?) no less "disagreeing" about it.

I''d imagine (with his cash) he could afford a home here, there and someplace else.

Yep, this. He will clearly be spending more time in WI because of this. But..who cares anyway I guess :)