Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Siman08/OH said:

Aaron Rodgers #1 is ESPNs player ranker for 2018. The page keeps crashing though.

I just looked at it and it didn't crash.  It was nice to see Davante and Bak in this list but I was a little surprised not to see Graham.

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

I just looked at it and it didn't crash.  It was nice to see Davante and Bak in this list but I was a little surprised not to see Graham.

It's been pointed out a lot but Graham really was forgotten in Seattle. I probably wouldn't rank him that high either but if he stays healthy I think you'll see that him a lot higher on that list nex year after playing with AR12, MM, and Philbin.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bump an old thread but just read this in the general forum go figure. Thought it was interesting as there are those on this forum that believe MM has possibly held AR and the team back in recent years. Yes MM is a good coach and has kept the team together and managed them well but one might think what the IFS look like under different leadership.

If it's wrong to bum this thread by all means lock in mods but thought it fair for discussion and not hopefully a good one.

• Ian O'ConnorVerified account @Ian_OConnor 8h8 hours ago

Tom Brady once told an NFL coach, if Aaron Rodgers had Patriots' offensive scheme & institutional knowledge on opposing defenses, "He'd throw for 7,000 yards every year. He's so much more talented than me."