Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

1 hour ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

That pass against the Lions may be one of the best of his career. 

It is absolutely ridiculous that he can throw it 70+ yards. 

While running to his left. That's the thing. There's probably a few QBs that can throw 70+ yards in the air from the pocket stepping into the throw. That throw by Rodgers though was just sick.

They committed the cardinal sin of letting Rodgers get out of the pocket on that  3rd down- something they were talking about all week before the game.  It almost looked like one of their players followed A. Jones and opened up an alley for AR to run to to get the 1st down.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

You guys realize he was pulling our legs with the 13 screws right?

He may or may not have been pulling our legs. That's what I love about Aaron lol.

All the news articles posted their stories and had to amend them to say he might have been exaggerating or he might not have been.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He may or may not have been pulling our legs. That's what I love about Aaron lol.

All the news articles posted their stories and had to amend them to say he might have been exaggerating or he might not have been.

Yeah maybe not. I just get the impression from his comment after that he was.  I should have really said I'm pretty sure he's messing with us and not said it like it was for sure. 

It's legit hilarious he'd mess with us like that. What a goof.