Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

On this day Aaron Rodgers career passing stats:

% completion 52,142
Yds 420
TD 91
Int 103.9 rating

the 420td ties Marino for 6th all time. One more and he ties Rivers for 5th and after that a long climb up the mountain to try to catch Favre at 4th with 508.

I’d say the kid can play. 

* this formats much differently on my phone. Sorry for the mess if reading on a small screen. 

Edited by Refugee

Well this whole aaron rodgers is sabotaging the FO thing is conveniently dying a swift ninja death.  GM12 continues to keeps playing a significant part in us being a cut above.  I freely admit he plays well enough that we have no choice but to keep him on, and after the week 1 anomaly, he looks like hes squaring up  Kyler Murray for the MVP race again.  

Edited by HeresAGuy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HeresAGuy said:

Well this whole aaron rodgers is sabotaging the FO thing is conveniently dying a swift ninja death.  GM12 continues to keeps playing a significant part in us being a cut above.  I freely admit he plays well enough that we have no choice but to keep him on, and after the week 1 anomaly, he looks like hes squaring up  Kyler Murray for the MVP race again.  

Packers win: Didn't watch the game. Football isn't that important. My tv broke. Had to pick up my dry cleaning. Forgot it was Sunday.

Packers lose: I broke down the coaches tape as I always do with all the NFL, college, and high school games every single week and Rodgers sucks, just like I've been telling you guys for years. And my sources say he's letting Brian Laundrie stay at his house, which shows you just how bad a person he really is. And it goes without saying he's a horrible tipper.

Edited by cannondale
  • Like 6

11 hours ago, cannondale said:

Packers win: Didn't watch the game. Football isn't that important. My tv broke. Had to pick up my dry cleaning. Forgot it was Sunday.

Packers lose: I broke down the coaches tape as I always do with all the NFL, college, and high school games every single week and Rodgers sucks, just like I've been telling you guys for years. And my sources say he's letting Brian Laundrie stay at his house, which shows you just how bad a person he really is. And it goes without saying he's a horrible tipper.

I yell lolled at work reading that, thank you.

That is pretty much any poster here with a five digit posting profile.

They cannot wait for the transition this offseason, thats for sure.  It is weird and unnatural to want that of one of the top 5 to ever play the position (and if someone made a GOAT statement, it would have a compelling argument behind it too).  

• 2 weeks later...

I've said it many times already. We would be absolute morons to let this man walk away and usher in the Love era. I am a packer fan first and foremost but you do not let an all timer walk out while still performing at an elite level. Half of you want him gone because he wanted the most basic input on personal and it's hilarious. 

On 10/4/2021 at 12:27 AM, cannondale said:

Exactly.