Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

22 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Dak sucks. Bulk stats are a **** way to judge QBs. Watch Dak on a weekly basis and tell me he's better than Aaron. 

He's 36 years old, in a new system for the 1st time in his career, with mediocre talent around him. I'll give him a pass until next season. If he's the same way next year, I'll be right there with you. You can bet that. I'm not unrealistic here. I'm just willing to take variables into account and realize things aren't black and white.

I haven't watched every DAL game but the old lady being DAL fan had me watching way more than I would have. This wasn't me googling stats...

Fair enough on the rest of it.

17 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Or he just is a mediocre player whose accuracy has gone to ****

Possibly.

But at this stage we really don't know. Everyone has bad runs - look at Crosby a few years ago. If we actually get a decent set of receivers next season with a reset of confidence and time in the system and he is still looking average then I'd be inclined to agree with you. But its way too early now to be making judgements that he is done for. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

The only person in here speaking with reason and within reality is Packerraymond. That's my issue. 

His, "Aaron Rodgers would be my second choice to play QB of an imaginary franchise for this playoff run, among all the QBs still in this thing" is an almost indefensible take.