Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

On 5/10/2020 at 11:26 AM, Packerraymond said:

Watching old highlights, guess I didn't appreciate this throw live. This might be one of his top 5 craziest throws. That is an unreal ball he threw. Probably the best pass of 2019.

Awesome anticipation & dialing down how far he leads the WR to account for his own momentum. 

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I just watched that NFL's greatest games for XLV and it was Clark. Taylor stayed outside when Jennings went into the slot. 

sorry I wasn't clear: I was referring to Ike Taylor talking about it in the interviews post-game

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

This is still my most favorite thing ever

lolol how did i never see this

If this was real every game I would pay very good money to watch it.

• Like 1

Talk about appreciation of the man. I knew he would do the right things, but I really take his answers as well thought out and sincere. In case some didn't hear the interview, here is a link. People not muting their phones gets really annoying but Aaron is great in this. I think he handled it even better than I could imagine, and I hope this shuts the media up for a bit.

Think of the money the NFL could make by allowing pay per view options for other commentators.  It will never happen because the NFL can’t harm its image of woman beating, drug using, gun toting, DUI driving, cocaine speeding, doping, HGHing, cheating criminals with the dreaded ****ing F word.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Norm said:

lolol how did i never see this

If this was real every game I would pay very good money to watch it.

lol I saw it the day it came out and it made that play so much better. Every time I see the original highlight, I hear this commentary lol. I actually yell out "get f***ed!" when DickRod catches it lol.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Think of the money the NFL could make by allowing pay per view options for other commentators.  It will never happen because the NFL can’t harm its image of woman beating, drug using, gun toting, DUI driving, cocaine speeding, doping, HGHing, cheating criminals with the dreaded ****ing F word.

IDK if it was real or not but I swear on the radio they had discussed just on the field sounds but with a longer delay to avoid swearing for the Ticket or something as an option. I would have checked that out

Also, lol.

Edited by Norm

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Mcafee is allegedly going to run a MNF companion since they wont put him in the booth. Which could spark some things like that if the views are there.