Shanedorf

Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

I appreciate what Rodgers recently said about the virus, and of course everyone else hates him for it.  Like how dare you bring up consequences of global lockdown procedures, Aaron!  How dare you care suicide hotlines are up 8,000 percent and that for every percent unemployment goes up, 40,000 people die nevermind the uptick in abuse and deaths from heart attacks, strokes, every medical issue unaddressed because people are afraid to go to hospitals, poverty, hunger and everything else about lockdown measures causing more death and leading to more years lost than the actual virus.

How dare you?

As times goes on, the less I like Rodgers as QB and the more I love him as a person (except for the fact that he considers Nickeback as quality music).

7 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

As times goes on, the less I like Rodgers as QB and the more I love him as a person (except for the fact that he considers Nickeback as quality music).

You can still like him and think you will this year as a QB and agree on the person.

On 5/21/2020 at 7:40 AM, VonKarman said:

As long as it's not Daughtry I'll forgive him.