Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

When are people going to admit that Rodgers is doing exactly what Murphy allegedly told him not to do? 

I know a lot of you hate PFF, but their article on Rodgers criticizing joint practices being a criticism of LaFleur is spot on. 

First there was the audible thing, which everybody brushed aside and said was a non-issue even though they knew it was an issue and obviously a point of contention between them, and now this. 

Rodgers is literally the biggest diva QB of all-time. 

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

When are people going to admit that Rodgers is doing exactly what Murphy allegedly told him not to do? 

I know a lot of you hate PFF, but their article on Rodgers criticizing joint practices being a criticism of LaFleur is spot on. 

First there was the audible thing, which everybody brushed aside and said was a non-issue even though they knew it was an issue and obviously a point of contention between them, and now this. 

what do you want in our next QB?

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It's a Florio article. C'mon dude.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You think this...THIS...is the behavior of the biggest diva QB of all-time.  This is your smoking gun.  

Absolutely unreal.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

He didn't like it because he likes the scheme TOO MUCH and didn't want to run vanilla stuff...I am so sick of this news cycle, PFT is a Packers troll and you're a Rodgers Troll, you two are meant for each other.

Edited by TheBitzMan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Rodgers isn't even the biggest diva in the last 25 years of this franchise.

• Like 4