Jump to content

Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Anyone remember this play from 12 at 46:20? Had been looking for it for awhile but couldn't remember which game until today.

Also, watching the Packers 2011/2010 offense makes me jelly.

 

Look at Rodgers throwing over the middle in that game. Miss those offenses we had. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Surprised this hasn't been bumped. Rodgers QB play has been poor by his standards. That Lions game was basically a playoff game and Rodgers still hasn't elevated his play. I'm watching Wilson and  Brees Jimmy G others playing great. I watched Wilson hit every reciever on the money, no overthrows no throws behind guys etc. 

I'm really worried about Rodgers he sounds good in the media but his confidence looks shot. We all see it, bad mechanics, accuracy issues, terrible footwork, loss of arm strength. He looked terrible against a bad team with nothing to play for and an undrafted rookie. I have major concerns with Aaron. He's got to take these two weeks and get himself right or we're one and done whomever we play. Rodgers right now is the worse QB in the playoffs which is frightening to admit. No way we keep up with Brees or Jimmy with his flaws. I heard after Mac got the axe Rodgers said he wanted to be coached. Doesn't look that way to me.  he's gotten worse from a year ago. I give credit to Pettine more than Rodgers for our record. Wrong thread! What happened to the depreciation thread did they delete it?

Edited by St Vince
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, St Vince said:

Surprised this hasn't been bumped. Rodgers QB play has been poor by his standards. That Lions game was basically a playoff game and Rodgers still hasn't elevated his play. I'm watching Wilson and  Brees Jimmy G others playing great. I watched Wilson hit every reciever on the money, no overthrows no throws behind guys etc. 

I'm really worried about Rodgers he sounds good in the media but his confidence looks shot. We all see it, bad mechanics, accuracy issues, terrible footwork, loss of arm strength. He looked terrible against a bad team with nothing to play for and an undrafted rookie. I have major concerns with Aaron. He's got to take these two weeks and get himself right or we're one and done whomever we play. Rodgers right now is the worse QB in the playoffs which is frightening to admit. No way we keep up with Brees or Jimmy with his flaws. I heard after Mac got the axe Rodgers said he wanted to be coached. Doesn't look that way to me.  he's gotten worse from a year ago. I give credit to Pettine more than Rodgers for our record. Wrong thread!

This should have went in the Aaron Rodger "Depreciation" thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Surprised this hasn't been bumped. Rodgers QB play has been poor by his standards. That Lions game was basically a playoff game and Rodgers still hasn't elevated his play. I'm watching Wilson and  Brees Jimmy G others playing great. I watched Wilson hit every reciever on the money, no overthrows no throws behind guys etc. 

I'm really worried about Rodgers he sounds good in the media but his confidence looks shot. We all see it, bad mechanics, accuracy issues, terrible footwork, loss of arm strength. He looked terrible against a bad team with nothing to play for and an undrafted rookie. I have major concerns with Aaron. He's got to take these two weeks and get himself right or we're one and done whomever we play. Rodgers right now is the worse QB in the playoffs which is frightening to admit. No way we keep up with Brees or Jimmy with his flaws. I heard after Mac got the axe Rodgers said he wanted to be coached. Doesn't look that way to me.  he's gotten worse from a year ago. I give credit to Pettine more than Rodgers for our record. Wrong thread!

hasn't been bumped because this is the appreciation thread. there's a depreciation thread somewhere. 

but I do appreciate that he seemed to turn it on when he needed to yesterday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, St Vince said:

Surprised this hasn't been bumped. Rodgers QB play has been poor by his standards. That Lions game was basically a playoff game and Rodgers still hasn't elevated his play. I'm watching Wilson and  Brees Jimmy G others playing great. I watched Wilson hit every reciever on the money, no overthrows no throws behind guys etc. 

I'm really worried about Rodgers he sounds good in the media but his confidence looks shot. We all see it, bad mechanics, accuracy issues, terrible footwork, loss of arm strength. He looked terrible against a bad team with nothing to play for and an undrafted rookie. I have major concerns with Aaron. He's got to take these two weeks and get himself right or we're one and done whomever we play. Rodgers right now is the worse QB in the playoffs which is frightening to admit. No way we keep up with Brees or Jimmy with his flaws. I heard after Mac got the axe Rodgers said he wanted to be coached. Doesn't look that way to me.  he's gotten worse from a year ago. I give credit to Pettine more than Rodgers for our record. Wrong thread! What happened to the depreciation thread did they delete it?

You don't need the bold anymore

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think some of it is Rodgers declining but clearly the talent at pass catcher is influencing things too. Geronimo is your #3 and has been one of the worse pass catching WRs in the league. Lazard has been solid but not an ideal #2 and TE has not been good at all. 

good news is Gutey will address the position instead of waiting for solely internal development. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2019 at 9:58 AM, Arthur Penske said:

Anyone remember this play from 12 at 46:20? Had been looking for it for awhile but couldn't remember which game until today.

Also, watching the Packers 2011/2010 offense makes me jelly.

 

watching vintage rodgers depresses me

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

I think some of it is Rodgers declining but clearly the talent at pass catcher is influencing things too. Geronimo is your #3 and has been one of the worse pass catching WRs in the league. Lazard has been solid but not an ideal #2 and TE has not been good at all. 

good news is Gutey will address the position instead of waiting for solely internal development. 

Right he’s gonna do everything to improve this roster. In Gute we trust. Brick by brick.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pugger said:

Yes, look what his additions this offseason did for our defense?  :)

I’m convinced with just a little better WR/TE play, a lot of Rodgers mistakes will be covered up. Let’s gets some dudes in at the skill positions. Right now there’s Jones and DA and occasionally Lazard will make a fine play or two. Build this thing like KC.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...