Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

Most of the anti-Rodgers posts over the past couple seasons haven't been saying Rodgers is a bad QB.  They were saying he was playing poorly.  There's a difference.  Whatever funk he was in, he sure isn't in it now.  It seems pretty clear that Rodgers has bought into MLF's system, which is huge.

• Like 3

A lot of the criticism of Rodgers over the past 5 years has been well warranted. We all know he is still a top 5 QB, but he wasn't playing like it. 

Now we're seeing everything we talked about with Rodgers, the sloppy footwork, throwing off awkward angles and off his back foot, fading away, the improvisation that became way too frequent, the throwaways and needless sacks he took, everything has changed. He reportedly has worked on his leg strength and his footwork. He's spoken a few times about getting back to being a rhythm passer, timing his drops, matching his footwork with the routes. This is what we all wanted. He's elite again

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Leader said:

What? The "No MVP has won a SB" concern?
I dont share it.

I could care less about individual awards for Rodgers.  Let Rodgers focus on doing his job and focus on the real goal, which is not an MVP.  He's honestly moved past that at this point of his career.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I could care less about individual awards for Rodgers.  Let Rodgers focus on doing his job and focus on the real goal, which is not an MVP.  He's honestly moved past that at this point of his career.

I dont think anybody actually plays for awards.

17 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Most of the anti-Rodgers posts over the past couple seasons haven't been saying Rodgers is a bad QB.  They were saying he was playing poorly.  There's a difference.  Whatever funk he was in, he sure isn't in it now.  It seems pretty clear that Rodgers has bought into MLF's system, which is huge.

There were a fair share saying his arm was done too. Couldn't throw the deep ball all the sudden, etc.

Edited by Arthur Penske

19 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

There were a fair share saying his arm was done too. Couldn't throw the deep ball all the sudden, etc.

Mike lombardi talks about this and says its not a qbs arm that goes but his legs, which is where the power comes from to throw. Maybe this is just the first season since his knee injury he's been fully healed.

Just binge watched most of Aaron's appearances on the Pat McAfee show , they're super chill and a fun time, I'm enjoying it and I recommend you guys listen. Our QB hardly talks to any media, so it's great to see him open up and bro it out with AJ , Pat and the boys