Shanedorf

Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

18 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Depends on what "successful" means. Off the top of my head recently....John Elway and John Lynch. Former won a SB and went to two, latter reached the SB last year and was named Exec of the year in 2019. 

To me Lynch seems like the better GM of the 2.

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

He's done his job! Up to the supporting cast and defense to do theirs!!

54 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

He's done his job! Up to the supporting cast and defense to do theirs!!

I think his supporting cast on offense has too aside from one game

Edited by Arthur Penske

47 minutes ago, Norm said:

All thanks to @Outpost31

I always knew he had it in him.  But not Pettine.  Pettine is dead to me, and on that I am 100% serious.  #notmydefensivecoordinator

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Kepler said:

The comment that utterly and completely chapped @coachbuns forever lol

Not so my friend ... I don't chap and it's certainly not utterly and completely forever.    @Outpost31 have had our disageements but he's spot on.   Good try though.  LOL.

3 hours ago, coachbuns said:

Not so my friend ... I don't chap and it's certainly not utterly and completely forever.    @Outpost31 have had our disageements but he's spot on.   Good try though.  LOL.

love a man who moisturizes 😍

I am honestly wondering if Rodgers would have lost two playoff games and if Brady would have won 4 playoff games if they had switched teams at the start of 2011.

He likely doesn’t develop those terrible 2015 habits.  Brady would not have gotten out of our 2015 season alive.

Edited by Outpost31

On 11/16/2020 at 5:46 AM, Outpost31 said:

I am honestly wondering if Rodgers would have lost two playoff games and if Brady would have won 4 playoff games if they had switched teams at the start of 2011.

He likely doesn’t develop those terrible 2015 habits.  Brady would not have gotten out of our 2015 season alive.

would Brady have a top 10 defense like every other year in NE? ;) 

Man we take these plays for granted and we're going to miss them when/if 12 leaves in a few years. Enjoy them while you can. 

8 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Man we take these plays for granted and we're going to miss them when/if 12 leaves in a few years. Enjoy them while you can. 

What was insane about this play? 

It was a seam route with our fastest receiver against their middle linebacker in a Tampa 2. It wasn't even a great throw, MVS had to slow down for the ball. If it lands in stride it might have been a TD. There was no pressure on Rodgers. 

It was a big play for sure, but it wasn't transcendent. It was a "Right read, good enough throw" deep ball.

7 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

What was insane about this play? 

It was a seam route with our fastest receiver against their middle linebacker in a Tampa 2. It wasn't even a great throw, MVS had to slow down for the ball. If it lands in stride it might have been a TD. There was no pressure on Rodgers. 

It was a big play for sure, but it wasn't transcendent. It was a "Right read, good enough throw" deep ball.

I think maybe 2 or 3 other QBs in the game (maybe) make that throw from the endzone, with no room to step into it. But that's just me.