Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

11 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I think maybe 2 or 3 other QBs in the game (maybe) make that throw from the endzone, with no room to step into it. But that's just me. 

If Rodgers had taken two steps to the right he’d of had plenty of room to step into the throw, and launch it into the waiting arms of MVS, who would’ve easily scored on that play.  Now that would’ve been transcendent.

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I think maybe 2 or 3 other QBs in the game (maybe) make that throw from the endzone, with no room to step into it. But that's just me. 

Except he had room to step into it. That was about as clean of a pocket as an NFL QB is going to see on a deep shot. 

8 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

What was insane about this play? 

It was a seam route with our fastest receiver against their middle linebacker in a Tampa 2. It wasn't even a great throw, MVS had to slow down for the ball. If it lands in stride it might have been a TD. There was no pressure on Rodgers. .

Holy **** you’re impossible to make happy

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mikemike778 said:

To be fair,

Given that AG20 spent the majority of the summer insisting Rodgers was finished and that anyone who had hope of a rebound was delusional, I think we can safely say his evaluation of our number 12 is worthless and move on.

14 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

woof

I’m not referencing AG20 but there are a loooot of people ( and many around here) eating crow with how Rodgers is playing this year and last

8 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

I’m not referencing AG20 but there are a loooot of people ( and many around here) eating crow with how Rodgers is playing this year and last

Just about everybody who was questioning Rodgers was focusing on three areas.

Throwing in rhythm.

Using the middle of the field.

Throwing to the RBs and TEs.

Those are pretty much exactly what he's improved on. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

Just about everybody who was questioning Rodgers was focusing on three areas.

Throwing in rhythm.

Using the middle of the field.

Throwing to the RBs and TEs.

Those are pretty much exactly what he's improved on. 

Add "on field body language" to that list.  That has changed considerably as well.

This is not the Rodgers we have seen for the past 2-3 years.  This is the guy we always wanted him to be, and knew he could be.

I'm of the opinion that if showed like this last year, we would not have drafted Love in the first round.  

Big time credit needs to be given to Aaron for taking to the scheme and the coaching.  He's going to make that Love selection look very poor over time.  Right now I have a hard time seeing GB trading Rodgers before he decides to retire.  He can play in this type of offense, at this level, for many years to come.