Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

8 hours ago, Striker said:

MLF needs to break AR's "lock on Adams" tendencies in these types of games. MVS was wide open.

On one of the free plays we had AR didn't see a wide open Adams to his left that would have gone a long way.  As good as AR is he can't see everything all the time.

On 1/25/2021 at 11:24 PM, Striker said:
MLF needs to break AR's "lock on Adams" tendencies in these types of games. MVS was wide open.

Didn't help Barrett was on ARod's *** in .5 seconds like he was all 2nd half. With Bakh at LT and Turner at RT in this game, Packers win by 7+ points. Without a doubt.

Man, thinking about ARod's 3 MVP seasons:

2011: 15-1 and the heavy NFC favorite to get to the SB. Didn't happen.

2014: Had the NFCCG wrapped up until one of the worst collapses of all-time. 

2020: 13-3, HFA and favored in NFCCG. Lost.

Could have very easily been 3 SB appearances with 2 SB matchups against Brady and 1 vs. Mahomes.

On 1/30/2021 at 7:51 AM, packfanfb said:

Didn't help Barrett was on ARod's *** in .5 seconds like he was all 2nd half. With Bakh at LT and Turner at RT in this game, Packers win by 7+ points. Without a doubt.

Actually, it did help. Rodgers was winding up to throw a pick. His arm getting bumped saved the turnover. 

50 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I saw a clip of his acceptance speech and he said he got engaged.   I didn't even know he had a new love interest (unless it was on social media and I'm not on that) nor did I know much about the lady in question.

Were you supposed to know about her or the engagement?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, squire12 said:

Were you supposed to know about her or the engagement?

I really haven't seen any of her work.  I guess I'm not up to speed on a lot of today's celebrities.  I didn't even know AR was dating anyone.

22 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I really haven't seen any of her work.  I guess I'm not up to speed on a lot of today's celebrities.  I didn't even know AR was dating anyone.

again, were you supposed to know he was dating someone?

It just seems like an odd thing to post about, not knowing if the QB of your favorite NFL team is dating, engaged, etc.