Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

55 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Classic narcissist.

He literally opened up his interview by saying the "woke mob" is out to get him. And is now upset when he realizes the "woke mob" actually is the collection of all reasonable people.

Huge yikes, QAron...

21 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Nothing in the article was far fetched though. 

It’s still all just contrived rubbish from PEOPLE MAGAZINE. “According to our contact who is close to Rodgers”. It’s garbage “journalism”.

33 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

This is actually a little bit hilarious. You gotta really have your head in the sand to not understand this is theee premiere divisive topic of the day. One little interview by professional QB Aaron Rodgers isn't about to sway opinion.

That is what has surprised and disappointed me. Given how divisive it is, he should be smart enough to know it’s a hot button issue, and hire public relations advisors to craft a statement back in August that would have had less backlash.

I agree with the idea that people need to be free to make the decision that is right for them.   What is super frustrating to me as a physician is that people need good information to make good decisions, and throughout this pandemic there has been an enormous proliferation of bad information which is causing obvious harm to people.  Good information is not only diluted out by bad, it is actively attacked.  I shake my head wondering how we got to this point.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Classic narcissist.

He literally opened up his interview by saying the "woke mob" is out to get him. And is now upset when he realizes the "woke mob" actually is the collection of all reasonable people.

Huge yikes, QAron...

I’m fairly certain AR doesn’t even understand that the term “woke” and it’s usage is equivalent to saying white privilege is a myth.  How ironic then that a black QB replaced his arse last weekend.  He really isn’t all that bright after all.

AR should really just stick to playing football.  For all the crap I’ve given Brady through the years for being a dimly lit bulb, he seems to have managed keeping his foot out of his mouth better than AR - not perfect, but better.

16 minutes ago, n8ghee said:

It’s still all just contrived rubbish from PEOPLE MAGAZINE. “According to our contact who is close to Rodgers”. It’s garbage “journalism”.

I dont even necessarily trust they have "a source" but people he is friends with have said that's dumb. Get the vacc. And he was obviously a little perturbed during his time on mcafee. 

Definitely capitalizing on the story of the day.

Just now, HighCalebR said:

I dont even necessarily trust they have "a source" but people he is friends with have said that's dumb. Get the vacc. And he was obviously a little perturbed during his time on mcafee. 

Definitely capitalizing on the story of the day.

We don't even need a source to know that this volley of negative press bothers him. He has worn his sensitivity on his sleeve since day 1.

I think many of us are a little bewildered he couldn't anticipate this response, though. Like...what did he expect lol

• Like 1

Just drop it AR. When they question you......or nudge you in that direction as you know they will....just walk right past it. Tell them its time to move on....back to football.....and leave it at that.

Let the echo chamber slowly, eventually go silent.

Please.

Edited by Leader
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Classic narcissist.

Huge yikes, QAron...

Sorry, many reasonable people aren't in the woke mob believe it or not .. far from it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

We don't even need a source to know that this volley of negative press bothers him. He has worn his sensitivity on his sleeve since day 1.

I think many of us are a little bewildered he couldn't anticipate this response, though. Like...what did he expect lol

He did expect it. That’s why he was misleading in the beginning. He didn’t want any of this, but felt he had the right to voice  himself when he was criticized. Because he does. 

1 hour ago, coachbuns said:

Sorry, many reasonable people aren't in the woke mob believe it or not .. far from it. 

Don’t worry about it, he probably put you on his ignore list because your opinions don’t align with his. Gotta keep that echo chamber pure.

16 minutes ago, RegretStergeR said:

He did expect it. That’s why he was misleading in the beginning. He didn’t want any of this, but felt he had the right to voice  himself when he was criticized. Because he does. 

Of course he does and people get to make fun of him for it then people get to be mad at those people and on and on. 

Unless you get cancelled by incog

• Like 2