Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

19 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Where he turned to horse crap in the playoffs.  I care about Super Bowl.  

Pop quiz. Name this QB:

14/31, 137 yards, 0 TD, 2 int

23/47, 237 yards, 1 TD, 4 int

27/42, 238 yards, 0 TD, 1 int

Spoiler. Those are Peyton Manning’s playoff game losses in 2002-2004, his prime years.  Most playoff losses come with a subpar QB performance. Doesnt mean they arent great

Edited by snackattack

Just now, snackattack said:

That's exactly how i feel about you on this forum.  Irony abounds...

Difference is I'm not getting paid 100 million dollars and I don't have an entire fanbase to post for. 

I can be great while missing out on being super duper great and the GOAT and I won't let down 52 other players and every Packer fan in the world. 

3 minutes ago, snackattack said:

did you just dig up a 2 year old quote about defensive players, and post it in the rodgers thread?

It's actually interesting though. Without additional context it's hard to pass judgement, but it definitely highlights the absurdity of hot takes.

6 minutes ago, Kepler said:

It's actually interesting though. Without additional context it's hard to pass judgement, but it definitely highlights the absurdity of hot takes.

No. It points out why you don't chop an old *** post to completely change it context then complain about what he quoted without figuring out what that context was. 

He was literally comparing the 2010 team to the 2017. Raji bring a better player in 2010 than Clark was in September of 2017 is hardly a hot take or something to make fun of someone for...

9 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Is your > meant to be a < ?

Nope. Prime Raji may not have been a pure NT, but God damn was he good at what he did. It helps to have a Pickett you can rely on when you've got a dude like Raji, but he was a 30+ pressure 900 snap dude when he wanted it.

Just now, Kepler said:

You guys are really getting pissy in your old age around here. Seriously makes it difficult to post sometimes.

Lol. Sorry about that was pretty annoying. 

A. Why did he quote that?

B. How did he find it?

C. Why didn't be bother reading what the argument was.

D. I don't think a single person disagreed. It was a pretty fair opinion at the time... And probably still. And that was before Clark was really thought of as a proven good one.