Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

For some awesome reason I only remember the game against the Packers where TO dropped like 99% of the passes thrown to him. Might have been the playoff beatdown

I was a small child when TO caught that TD in the 98 Wild Card game and I cried 😥

I appreciate that Rodgers is not Cousins or Trubisky.

Starting to appreciate him a lot more.  LaFleur is changing him.  Slowly but surely.  That Eagles game was the best game he’s had in a very long time.  

He keeps improving and we’re winning the Super Bowl this year or next.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Starting to appreciate him a lot more.  LaFleur is changing him.  Slowly but surely.  That Eagles game was the best game he’s had in a very long time.  

What !

Take a sample of this guys blood and do the hotwire test on it.........he's been taken over.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, he looked like his old self out there, especially the way he was throwing accurately while moving. With no running game and consistently poor field position to begin drives, he led the offense to 27 points even though they came away with nothing on two deep drives in the fourth quarter, after Davante Adams got hurt. In the first three games, Rodgers was staying in the pocket more than usual. I think that was the LaFleur influence. In this game, he moved around more, but it looked natural, and it was effective. I'm hoping this is evidence that their styles are blending. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

former Packers QB J.T. O'Sullivan breaking down a couple of AR plays vs Eagles

That was our old backup QB?

I also looked at the following redzone breakdown.  He is right.  Without D. Adams out there the right play calls there would be to run it.  There is a decent chance MLF called a run but AR changed it at the line.  If so let's hope Aaron learned something here, especially when A. Jones was getting yardage in the redzone when he did get the ball.  I will say, however, that on that throw to MVS that was "intercepted", the defender was bear hugging the WR so that play never had a chance and for some reason DPI - or at the very least D holding - wasn't called or considered.

Edited by Pugger