Giants to re-sign WR Sterling Shepard (4 year, $41M)

RaidersAreOne

A little pricey but that's how contracts work. In four years, this will be looked at as a good signing I think. Aside from the cap increasing, I'm sure the contract can be dumped after year two ends without much dead money. $10 million on average for a good, young receiver? Seems about right.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

Odell who??????giphy.gif

You have to admit, Dave Gettleman has a plan. It’s not necessarily a good one, but he has one.

jesus i hope the browns go 5-11..

Talking bout plans and how bad other orgz are, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

About the subject. Kid is over payed nothing special but a decent slot wrs. But these guys grow on trees now. 

Edited by El ramster
  • Like 2

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

From one of the top 5 posters who trolls the Browns (or at least Cleveland). Sorry we let ya down.

I stopped caring what he thought when he referred to Dan Gilbert’s son as Igor and made fun of him because he had a disability. True story.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Overpayment for now, will be fine in 2 years or so.

He never quite took off despite showing flashes early on. Without OBJ to draw attention, can he thrive?

Yeah he has pretty much just stood still since his good rookie season. I suspect that has more to do with those around him though so maybe he is deserving of this or more his situation certainly hasn't been ideal. Those that watch him weekly would know better than I. He certainly should see an uptick in targets which should increase his production.

He's better than Adam Humphries, and got a contract slightly better than Adam Humphries.  I don't see what all this talk about overpaying is.  I'd rather have Shepard at that contract that Golden Tate because he's 4 years younger.  Good blocker for Saquon too.

• Like 2