2019 NFL Draft talk

RamRod

My boy had a ticket for end game that started at 9. 10 minute drive to the theater.  He was raging that the Seahawks took their entire time for both picks, then we trade away our pick. Hahaha he boned out quick. Nice to get back into the 2nd though. hopefully we draft Chase Winthisbitch

Edited by I <3 Faulk
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RamRod said:

So with our new pick #45 who do we target? Maybe a safety like Thornhill? Probably still some solid OLs.

I like Thornhill; I actually think there's potential for him to be able to play CB in our scheme.  Adderly I expect to go fairly quickly into the 2nd round.  Would Winovich at 45 really be too massive of a reach?

Just now, The LBC said:

I like Thornhill; I actually think there's potential for him to be able to play CB in our scheme.  Adderly I expect to go fairly quickly into the 2nd round.  Would Winovich at 45 really be too massive of a reach?

Polite over Chase at #45 imo. Also, keep an eye out for Taylor Rapp.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Erik McCoy could be an option

Broncos pick at 9th pick of the 2nd round and unless Elway goes with Lock, I'd bet they're a shoe-in for either McCoy or Elgton.  Their current centers are straight poo and they just lost Paradis to free agency.