OBJ just tipped week1 potentially

buno67

Just now, ReggieCamp said:

Post should have been:  "People who use the 3rd person straight annoy MWil23."

Missed opportunity.

The self loathing stopped when we were talking about playoff possibilities in Week 16 last year. LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Yesterday we went a full THREE HOURS without a post. What's going on here?????

Complacency. Our fanbase needs to continue striving for excellence. 

I remember a day, not nine months ago, when one of our amateur FF scouts was watching 2-3 replays of every All 22 preseason snap out of Shon Coleman and Greg Robinson. And dissecting what he saw for all of us.

That was a low point here, but sometimes I miss the way things used to be...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I remember a day, not nine months ago, when one of our amateur FF scouts was watching 2-3 replays of every All 22 preseason snap out of Shon Coleman and Greg Robinson. And dissecting what he saw for all of us.

That was a low point here, but sometimes I miss the way things used to be...

I personally think that the low point was the Turbin vs. Pryor (for the last roster spot) heated argument that @LETSGOBROWNIES and @mistakey got into, forcing all of us to apologize to each other 2-3 days after giving each other the silent treatment. I think we were like 0-12 at the time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We can argue the merits of a TE in round two or whether we need 6 vs 8 picks and @NudeTayne can refer to himself in the 3rd person in every post.

It’s been a riveting couple of weeks 😂 

*zirself

szdh

46 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Post should have been:  "People who use the 3rd person straight annoy MWil23."

Missed opportunity.

Tayne was in the midst of multi-quoting with an eye for an @MWil23 fify when finding your post had already addressed it. Tayne left money on the table by choosing beauty sleep over personal attacks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I personally think that the low point was the Turbin vs. Pryor (for the last roster spot) heated argument that @LETSGOBROWNIES and @mistakey got into, forcing all of us to apologize to each other 2-3 days after giving each other the silent treatment. I think we were like 0-12 at the time.

Anyone who doesn't think that last roster spot doesn't belong to Robert Turbin is a freaking idiot.

Edited by NudeTayne
Your move.
  • Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'll raise you Pryor

...and go ALL IN with Derek Anderson

As long as we predicate the offense on deep drops, the division is ours for the taking with the gunslinger.

giphy.gif

We just gotta get rid of that useless bum Nassib to clear a roster spot.

• Like 1

I am hoping that we play the patriots in the first 3 weeks of the season...

The patriots always seem vulnerable till about week 5/6....I don't want to be meeting the Patriots week 17 with their 1rst round bye on the line, and our playoff hopes on the line needing a win in Foxboro....

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

The patriots always seem vulnerable till about week 5/6....I don't want to be meeting the Patriots week 17 with their 1rst round bye on the line, and our undefeated season hopes on the line needing a win in Foxboro....

same.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

The patriots always seem vulnerable till about week 5/6....I don't want to be meeting the Patriots week 17 with their 1rst round bye on the line, and our playoff hopes on the line needing a win in Foxboro....

*Ye-of-little-faith (unlike your parents) one month permaban*

Edited by NudeTayne
playoff "hopes"...smdh
  • Like 2