Browns trade Cam Erving to Chiefs

Forge

irv.0.gifFight_nby7pw.gif

I'd like to point out a few things:

1. Notice he's fighting from his back...clearly after getting dominated.

2. In case you were optimistic and thinking "Hey, he's got some fight in him", I posted the 2nd video where he clearly pulls a Draymond Green.

3. His ejection made Browns fans happy.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

irv.0.gifFight_nby7pw.gif

I'd like to point out a few things:

1. Notice he's fighting from his back...clearly after getting dominated.

2. In case you were optimistic and thinking "Hey, he's got some fight in him", I posted the 2nd video where he clearly pulls a Draymond Green.

3. His ejection made Browns fans happy.

I was actually at this game

1 minute ago, disaacs said:

No, only G and T.  And he's hitting the street in a few days.

To be fair, he's failed at both tackle positions.

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

How did we get this far without "I like this trade...but we really can't say the Browns won it until we see what they do with the picks, I don't trust them"?

Because it doesn't matter what picks they got.  If they got a bag of fritos, they fleeced whoever gave them the chips. 

Wow. I would have been surprised to get a seventh for him, let alone a fifth. I wasn't a big fan of the pick at the time, but I thought Erving would at least be a solid lineman for us. He would have been cut long ago if he hadn't been a first-round selection.

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

How did we get this far without "I like this trade...but we really can't say the Browns won it until we see what they do with the picks, I don't trust them"?

Probably because he's THAT Bad and I wouldn't care if they got nothing for him. As far as I'm concerned, Sashi can put that 5th rounder on Black or 00 on a roulette wheel in Vegas and I'd still be relatively happy.

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

Folks have started to get hip to the fact Sashi and the nerds aren't the "same old Browns".

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Probably because he's THAT Bad and I wouldn't care if they got nothing for him. As far as I'm concerned, Sashi can put that 5th rounder on Black or 00 on a roulette wheel in Vegas and I'd still be relatively happy.

*shrug*

Their Brock deal was a fleecing IMO and I'm pretty sure a bunch of people were still reluctant to say it was a good trade because of the Browns' draft history. 

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Such a statement cant be made without an accompanying gif montage.

I'll have to find em, but there's one where he's pancaked Greg Mancz. You know, the Texans starting C lined up right next to him.

Had he blocked a guy in another jersey, I'd be impressed, actually.

Archived