FORBES MLB Team Value

MWil23

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2019/04/10/baseball-team-values-2019-yankees-lead-league-at-46-billion/#108dbf5869b2

Check out the chart in the link above. I wonder if Paul Dolan has a response for this and dares use the "but, but tickets/attendance!" argument for why he won't pay Lindor in a few years. The Tribe is worth $1.15 BILLION, after buying the team for $320 MILLION just under 20 years ago. That's not a bad deal.

51 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2019/04/10/baseball-team-values-2019-yankees-lead-league-at-46-billion/#108dbf5869b2

Check out the chart in the link above. I wonder if Paul Dolan has a response for this and dares use the "but, but tickets/attendance!" argument for why he won't pay Lindor in a few years. The Tribe is worth $1.15 BILLION, after buying the team for $320 MILLION just under 20 years ago. That's not a bad deal.

Y’all have obj and Baker now.

i felt sorry before that!!

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@mission27 should Hal have a parade to celebrate?

1 hour ago, Forge said:

holy crap, that revenue per fan for the giants is insane. There's nobody even close. 

Welcome to San Francisco.

So many of my friends have said that they are happy the giants are bad because it means ticket prices will drop considerably. 

19 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Mets have a worth of over $2.3 Billion and yet have the lowest net revenue per fan.

Gee wiz, I wonder why that is.

I consider myself a good person, but the idea of a meteor headed towards the Dolans during a family reunion is starting to get a little more appealing every day. I don't really mean that obviously, but man, it's tough.

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I consider myself a good person, but the idea of a meteor headed towards the Dolans during a family reunion is starting to get a little more appealing every day. I don't really mean that obviously, but man, it's tough.

#TeamMeteor

The Knicks are gonna whiff on KD and end up with Kemba Walker and the 5th pick and I'm going to be dead inside.

On 4/12/2019 at 11:33 AM, Thelonebillsfan said:

#TeamMeteor

The Knicks are gonna whiff on KD and end up with Kemba Walker and the 5th pick and I'm going to be dead inside.

You chose that path when you decided to root for Mich...

dont act surprised that your other teams aren’t working out.

On 4/12/2019 at 9:33 AM, Thelonebillsfan said:

#TeamMeteor

Kemba Walker and the 5th pick ain't terrible lol.

Hell if they could get Walker & Barrett I don't think that's bad. 

On 4/12/2019 at 10:57 AM, MWil23 said:

Could you go into detail on how a baseball team is valuated? Unless im mistaken, just because the indians are "worth" 1.5 bil doesnt mean they have that lying around or anything close to it. And obviously owners deserve a large cut off that as well.

Archived