Expansion draft game

vannzee

This is something which I try to do every year. I know that the NFL will not be expanding anytime soon but this is more of a what if scenario.

Also, I probably should have posted this sooner before free agency and such.

But what I am looking for is what 5 players each NFL team would expose in an expansion draft scenario? The five players must be under contract for 2019 or RFA’s. 

Keep in mind that this is typically used as a cap dump and teams can provide incentives (draft picks and other players) to have certain players selected or not selected.

Since this would have taken place earlier in the offseason, if you would like to consider the rosters as of January that is fine too.

Please list the five players that you team would expose to an expansion draft.

As of the start of the new year, I would have put up:

WR Laquon Treadwell

TE Kyle Rudolph

OL Mike Remmers

LB Kentrell Brothers

S Andrew Sendejo

QB Kirk Cousins (if I can get out of his $30m per year guaranteed contract the next two years I'm doing it, but that wouldn't ever happen)

8 hours ago, vannzee said:

This is something which I try to do every year. I know that the NFL will not be expanding anytime soon but this is more of a what if scenario.

Also, I probably should have posted this sooner before free agency and such.

But what I am looking for is what 5 players each NFL team would expose in an expansion draft scenario? The five players must be under contract for 2019 or RFA’s. 

Keep in mind that this is typically used as a cap dump and teams can provide incentives (draft picks and other players) to have certain players selected or not selected.

Since this would have taken place earlier in the offseason, if you would like to consider the rosters as of January that is fine too.

Please list the five players that you team would expose to an expansion draft.

Falcons probably would have put the following 5 under consideration:

OT Ryan Schraeder

OG Brandon Fusco

CB Robert Alford

EDGE Brooks Reed

and I might get some flack for this one,

WR Mohamed Sanu