1234567 Mock. The road to glory

Disclaimer: This is prob not what will happen, but it's what I would like to see.

1st Round Pick #15 - Whether I like it or not, Tampa is going to select White at number five. With Lock still available, a desperate Washington will overpay (as only they can xD) and trade up with us for their second round pick.

Christian Wilkins - DL ClemsonBest Nose Tackle in the draft. Can generate a lot of pressure from the interior which is something we've been missing for a couple years now. 

2nd Round Pick #41

Dalton Risner - OL Kansas St- To me, this is a no-brainer here. Can play every position, and do it quite well. 

2nd Round Pick #46 (From Wash)

Mack Wilson - ILB BamaHe's been nicked up a lot, so injuries are a bit of a concern. But if he can stay healthy, Fangio will turn him into a top 10 linebacker. He's big, he can run, and he can cover. Instant upgrade over our current ILB's.

3rd Round Pick #71

Juan Thornhill - S Virginia - He gets overlooked because he played at Virginia. But he will be a top 10 safety in the NFL in two years. You don't pass that up in the 3rd round.

4th Round Pick #107 (From Tampa)- Denver trades its late round picks up move up and grab someone who will actually make a difference.

Josh Oliver - TE San Jose State - Fast, pass catching TE that we've been trying to find for years now. With Butt coming off his 17th ACL tear, it makes sense to trade up and grab him. 

4th Round Pick #125

Andy Isabella - WR UMass - Uncover-able out of the slot. I doubt NE lets him escape the 3rd round, but if he slipped to us and we didn't pick him I'd have a stroke. 

That's six picks. All with either starting or pro-bowl potential within the next two years. I'll take that any day over depth. 

I would like this draft but not crazy about your trades, I think you could get a  future 3rd or 4th from WAS as well and to give up 2 5th rounders, a 6 and a 7th  for a 4th seems like a lot. And Elway has  been alright with later picks. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1234567 said:

You're probably correct on Isabella. NE always steals my mid round wish lists

1 hour ago, Cutler06 said:

I would like this draft but not crazy about your trades, I think you could get a  future 3rd or 4th from WAS as well and to give up 2 5th rounders, a 6 and a 7th  for a 4th seems like a lot. And Elway has  been alright with later picks. 

It’s because they always have like 10-12 picks in the first four rounds it seems. 

I do like most of your picks. Thornhill is one I’ve liked for awhile now. He can play all over. His ability to cover and tackle will serve him well in the NFL.