Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette Arrested

LinderFournette

I'm sure people will make a big deal out of this, but speeding is not really something I care about as long as you don't injure anyone else. Driving with a suspended license is dumb, but this doesn't move the needle for me. 

Non-issue 

glad this wasn’t worse, their RB corps couldn’t handle that 

Edit: in some states it’s up to the officers discretion to arrest for a suspended license if the officer feels that the person really didn’t know it was suspended. Shows what a non-issue this is.

lock it up!!!

@Non-Issue, it’s your call 

Why is his license suspended?

People get suspended for unpaid tickets, too many tickets in too short a time, no insurance and DUI's.

Basically no wealthy person should ever have a suspended license.  A good traffic attorney can fix or handle most anything unless it has really piled up already and a good DUI attorney can usually keep your license as well.  Even with 2 DUI's.

If you are rich and have a suspended license you either are not smart and/or extremely immature. 

Suspended licenses are generally province of poorer people who can't afford to pay their tickets, fees or for attorney's or if you have a substance abuse problem.

Archived