Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette Arrested

LinderFournette

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

If you are rich and have a suspended license you either are not smart and/or extremely immature. 

Suspended licenses are generally province of poorer people who can't afford to pay their tickets, fees or for attorney's or if you have a substance abuse problem.

This.  Although running backs being dumb is nothing new.  Don't really see it as more than a minor annoyance.

10 minutes ago, pwny said:

This by itself is not a big deal at all. But it's yet another on the massive pile of evidence that he lacks any kind of maturity at all to make it in the league.

That's a lot of what I'm seeing.  Ticket + Team Suspension + Un-guaranteeing money + Arrest = Not good.

4 minutes ago, warfelg said:

That's a lot of what I'm seeing.  Ticket + Team Suspension + Un-guaranteeing money + Arrest = Not good.

Showing up late to team meetings repeatedly, skipping his rehab treatments both in his rookie and second year. Coming off injury midseason, showing up out of shape because he refused to do the rehab prescribed to him. 

This doesn't move the needle, but it shows he's still finding ways to behave immaturely. 

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

This.  Although running backs being borderline retarded is nothing new.  Don't really see it as more than a minor annoyance.

As a father of a special needs child, I take offense at you using the word retarded. There are so many other adjectives you could have used. 

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Well since he can't drive any more maybe Todd Gurley can loan him that bike he spent all playoffs riding on.

I normally wouldn't like this post because it's trolling from out of nowhere but since you have a good reason, I gave you a like.

As long as it wasn't crazy speeding it should be a non-issue as far as being related to football. Yeah, you're a high paid professional and you should have your life in better order than you do but it wouldn't do any good with me saying it, so I won't.

34 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

As a father of a special needs child, I take offense at you using the word retarded. There are so many other adjectives you could have used. 

My apologies.  That was insensitive of me.  I'm aware that is not the best term to use, but old habit.  I'll try to do better in the future.

45 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

How in the world are you gonna be a pro football player and have a suspended license??????

By knowing the fine for a suspended license means nothing financially 

3 hours ago, pwny said:

Showing up late to team meetings repeatedly, skipping his rehab treatments both in his rookie and second year. Coming off injury midseason, showing up out of shape because he refused to do the rehab prescribed to him. 

This doesn't move the needle, but it shows he's still finding ways to behave immaturely. 

I had no idea 

Archived