LinderFournette

Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette Arrested

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

I had no idea 

The team has tried to keep it as quiet as possible, but that’s a large reason why they voided his guarantees. It had very little to do with the fight that caused the suspension that allowed them to make the decision to do it.

And he’s suing the team because he doesn’t believe their reason for voiding his guarantees is valid. But being arrested and charged with a crime also can allow the team to void the guarantees. So as minor as this is, it might actually have some ramifications on his career, as it could potentially solidify the Jaguars’ case for voiding the guarantees. 

EDIT: He was also suspended for a game by the team his rookie year for repeatedly missing meetings and treatments. But they gave him more chances and he apparently still continues to do it.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

My apologies.  That was insensitive of me.  I'm aware that is not the best term to use, but old habit.  I'll try to do better in the future.

Thank you

Well that's dumb. 

But then again I friends his age who have and do the same thing so whatever really.

Posted (edited)

Hopefully he can stay out of trouble in the future and continue his career in Jacksonville

Edited by dtait93

Given there's zero consequences cap wise to cut him (following that "restructuring" that happened) I could see Fournette getting cut to set an example.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Given there's zero consequences cap wise to cut him (following that "restructuring" that happened) I could see Fournette getting cut to set an example.

So he wasn't cut for the numerous other examples of Stupidity given the past 3 pages, but this is the straw that broke the camels back? Doubtful ,regardless if its Tom Coughlin.

Traded for a Box of Juicy Fruits, maybe some Bon Bons? Possibly.

Edited by Nabbs4u

6 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Throw the book at him. No room for speeders in the NFL.

I guess that's why Crabtree is unemployed. Dude was just too fast :(

4 hours ago, Dome said:

By knowing the fine for a suspended license means nothing financially 

Makes zero sense but okay.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

but this is the camel that broke the back?

Sometimes it only takes one camel to break a straw's back. Okay, every time.

2 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

I guess that's why Crabtree is unemployed. Dude was just too fast :(

I don't have anything witty to say about Crabtree. Dude just can't catch a football.

9 hours ago, pwny said:

This by itself is not a big deal at all. But it's yet another on the massive pile of evidence that he lacks any kind of maturity at all to make it in the league.

Yep and agree with the earlier comment that he will make a very average Raider. 

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I don't have anything witty to say about Crabtree. Dude just can't catch a football.

Crabtree has great hands, but he must have terrible eyesight or something because he used to make it look so easy but has steadily gotten worse catching the football since his time in college

He's just so slow now too

13 hours ago, pwny said:

Showing up late to team meetings repeatedly, skipping his rehab treatments both in his rookie and second year. Coming off injury midseason, showing up out of shape because he refused to do the rehab prescribed to him. 

This doesn't move the needle, but it shows he's still finding ways to behave immaturely. 

Well, what do you expect when he finds the NFL so easy...

He doesn't need to attend menial meetings, pfft.

16 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Why is his license suspended?

People get suspended for unpaid tickets, too many tickets in too short a time, no insurance and DUI's.

Basically no wealthy person should ever have a suspended license.  A good traffic attorney can fix or handle most anything unless it has really piled up already and a good DUI attorney can usually keep your license as well.  Even with 2 DUI's.

If you are rich and have a suspended license you either are not smart and/or extremely immature. 

Suspended licenses are generally province of poorer people who can't afford to pay their tickets, fees or for attorney's or if you have a substance abuse problem.

Perhaps he forgot to get it renewed? I dont know if that counts as suspended or not.