Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette Arrested

LinderFournette

I’m not convinced that Fournette cares. He’s gotten by on elite measurables his entire life and he has been an enormous disappointment. He doesn’t strike me as a professional. If there was a re-draft today, where would be be selected?

Kamara

McCaffrey

Mixon

Cook

Conner

Carson

Hunt

A Jones

Cohen

Mack

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Perhaps he forgot to get it renewed? I dont know if that counts as suspended or not.

It does not.  That is no valid license.  A petty offense.  Meaning fine only.  

Suspended is a misdemeanor meaning its jailable. 

I dont know FL law specifically , but most states are basically same.  

4 hours ago, rudyZ said:

Stupid gonna stupid.

Gosh, really?!?

I look at Leonard Fournette's handsome countenance, and I see wisdom, humor, keen intelligence, tolerance, generosity, a menacing surliness, a love of speeding, sparkling wit, a laudable disdain for traffic laws, the sensitivity of a poet, the insights of a scientist, a fun-loving history of tardiness, and the far-seeing gaze of the true Visionary!  

"Shut'cho MOUFF!"

Image result for Leonard Fournette

23 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Why is his license suspended?

People get suspended for unpaid tickets, too many tickets in too short a time, no insurance and DUI's.

Basically no wealthy person should ever have a suspended license.  A good traffic attorney can fix or handle most anything unless it has really piled up already and a good DUI attorney can usually keep your license as well.  Even with 2 DUI's.

If you are rich and have a suspended license you either are not smart and/or extremely immature. 

Suspended licenses are generally province of poorer people who can't afford to pay their tickets, fees or for attorney's or if you have a substance abuse problem.

From what i've read and heard, it sounds like it was suspended as a result of prior unpaid traffic fines.

Which you're right...shouldn't really be an issue with a multi-millionaire professional athlete who can absolutely afford to pay; with spare change bar shrapnel lost in the cushions of their VIP room night out at the club even.  But that's where the maturity and "wisdom" are called into question here.  Just makes the whole thing so much more stupid and easily avoidable.  There's just a bit of a pattern of immaturity with Fournette, where he seems to believe rules don't apply to him the same as everyone else.

On 4/11/2019 at 3:55 PM, Dome said:

Non-issue 

glad this wasn’t worse, their RB corps couldn’t handle that 

Edit: in some states it’s up to the officers discretion to arrest for a suspended license if the officer feels that the person really didn’t know it was suspended. Shows what a non-issue this is.

lock it up!!!

@Non-Issue, it’s your call 

I am going to say this is a complete non-issue. The first ticket was 37 in a 25. The second ticket was for 65 in a 45. I dont consider either of those like "insane." Depending on where it was, believe it or not, 65 in a 45 might be somewhat normal. Like, if it was in the south? We have tons of 2 lane blacktops out in the cut where almost EVERYONE drives 55-65 mph. I drive 55-60 in a 45 every single day I go to work. There are tons of stretches on these back roads where, as I said, everyone drives 55-65.  And if you arent familiar with the route, you might hit a small town where the speed limit drops to 45 and if you arent paying attention: BOOM. Some small towns make a lot of money with these speed traps.

My one thing is... dude...? Why arent you paying your speeding tickets? Or, more importantly, why arent you paying a lawyer to handle all of this? You can get out of almost any speeding ticket for 500 bucks. And sometimes you dont even have to show up to court. Its handled. 

It shows some immaturity on his part. But who hasnt been immature or irresponsible at that age? Hopefully he grows up.

On 4/11/2019 at 4:13 PM, dll2000 said:

Why is his license suspended?

People get suspended for unpaid tickets, too many tickets in too short a time, no insurance and DUI's.

Basically no wealthy person should ever have a suspended license.  A good traffic attorney can fix or handle most anything unless it has really piled up already and a good DUI attorney can usually keep your license as well.  Even with 2 DUI's.

If you are rich and have a suspended license you either are not smart and/or extremely immature. 

Suspended licenses are generally province of poorer people who can't afford to pay their tickets, fees or for attorney's or if you have a substance abuse problem.

He had one unpaid speeding ticket. And I agree. That was what I thought too. Why dont you have a lawyer handling this? Come on, man. 

On 4/12/2019 at 11:18 AM, KhanYouDigIt said:

Dave Caldwell sure knows how to pick em in the first round.

Legit only good first round pick was a guy that had no business being available at the pick, and even then reportedly he was on the fence about picking Jalen.

Whew. Can't wait to see how he screws up this time.

Archived