***Spoiler FREE*** Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Acgott

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Or me

What did you like about the movie, if I may ask?

I mean, I know a lot of people had problems with Episode VII since it was pure fanservice, but I liked that personally.  What about VIII did you dig?

39 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Movie should literally open with Chewie waking up on the Falcon, Episode 8 was all his terrible dream.  Then it cuts to Rey talking to Luke like 8 never happened.  

Yep they can claim it was the result of a bad Porg he ate from the night before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

What did you like about the movie, if I may ask?

I mean, I know a lot of people had problems with Episode VII since it was pure fanservice, but I liked that personally.  What about VIII did you dig?

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

Here’s the last Jedi thread for everyone that wants to revisit that movie and those arguments

As Acgott said, most of my opnions on TLJ can be found in the appropriate thread. The big thing I liked, however, was the master class in character development and how all three main character arcs inform and affect the overall plot. 

I dont have a problem with the choices they made with the legacy characters and I honestly hope they continue to take a major back seat in this flick as well. 

• Like 3