What is your worst Browns take since the return.

Kiwibrown

I was one of the very rare few who didn’t like Trent Richardson. I agreed with Jim Brown. I didn’t see anything special when he was at Alabama.

I was wrong about Montario Hardesty and Lee Suggs though. Was also wrong about Braylon Edwards and KWII. I thought they’d be HOF players.

3 hours ago, Mind Character said:

My worst take is probably from 2003 ... the one that I am constantly reminded of by family and friends b/c my cousin where's an old jersey to troll me whenever we go to games:

"Lee Suggs will be a first ballot Browns HOFer.Bet the bank."

I watched so much of Kevin Jones and Lee Suggs at VaTech it was madness. They were magical. Suggs had 22 and 27 TDs in two seasons ... his contact balance was insane ...

I thought he would be awesome because he was fast and related to terrel Suggs. 

Lee Suggs moved so easy, he was like JG he glides out there. Too bad he crumbled like origami.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I was one of the very rare few who didn’t like Trent Richardson. I agreed with Jim Brown. I didn’t see anything special when he was at Alabama.

I was wrong about Montario Hardesty and Lee Suggs though. Was also wrong about Braylon Edwards and KWII. I thought they’d be HOF players.

Braylon and kw2 were hof talent, with UDFA brains. 

13 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I couldn't find anything either. 

No idea where I got it from.

Sure they have the same last name but that would be like assuming kiwi brown and hornby brown are related.

....Oh wait.

Speaking of which, haven't seen him around lately. Family life keeping him busy?

I was a huge, huge Suggs fan. I pounded the desk for him when we took him.

Hey...at least he was only a 4th round guy. I’ll blame his short career on injuries. 

Also, here’s a laugh, but I was adamant that Drew Stanton was the best QB entering the 07 draft. As a refresher, it was the JaMarcus Russell, Brady Quinn draft.

I am proud to say that he has outlasted every quarterback in the draft by multiple years now. My dream is for him to somehow find a way to contribute to a heroic Super Bowl win for our Brownies. Don’t @ me...

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Sure they have the same last name but that would be like assuming kiwi brown and hornby brown are related.

....Oh wait.

Speaking of which, haven't seen him around lately. Family life keeping him busy?

I think he is doing ok, he broke his wrist playing soccer or something. He breaks a bone every 2 years.

On 4/12/2019 at 6:21 PM, Thomas5737 said:

You didn't know of his case of trypophobia.

Oh I mean Trypophobia is the fear of tiny holes.

Trent Richardson was the opposite!

He LOVED trying to run through Tiny holes.

It was the HUGE lanes he was afraid of...

On 4/12/2019 at 9:45 PM, Kiwibrown said:

I thought he would be awesome because he was fast and related to terrel Suggs. 

Lee Suggs moved so easy, he was like JG he glides out there. Too bad he crumbled like origami.

is that true? im not sure thats true

Archived