THREE rounds of me just having fun MOCK w/ Comments *added a full round

taylor made

Don't take this too seriously dudes. Just having fun

1. Az Cardinals - Quinnen Williams - BPA on the board. They want to build their defense up front
2. SF 49ers - Nick Bosa - Will pair with Dee Ford to make this defense kind of scary to face
3. NYJ - Josh Allen - Edge - I feel like they've been missing an elite edge rusher for quite some time now
4. LA Raiders - Devin White - They lost an elite defender in Khalil Mack and they need a leader on defense.

5. Tampa Bay - Montez Sweat - They drafted Vea last year and adding Sweat on the same line would make their defense reputable.

6. NY Giants - Ed Oliver - The NY Giants always thrived when their defensive line is at their best. Ed Oliver has generational talent

7. Jacksonville Jaguars - Rashad Gary - The entire team took a step back and they need to make their defense elite again.

8. Detroit Lions - Greedy Wiliams - They've needed another corner-back across from Darius Slay for quite some time now.

9.Buffalo Bills - TJ Hockenson - Fits in the blue collar mentality of Buffalo and will be a safety net for Josh Allen.

10. Denver Broncos - Kyler Murray - They need to do something at QB and if Murray falls this far he would give that team a new identity.

11. Cincinnati Bengals - OT Jawaan Taylor - Their offensive line hasn't been great and they could plug in Taylor immediately

12. Green Bay - OL Jonah Williams - I'm sure they could find someplace on their oline for the versatile Williams

13. Miami Dolphins - QB Dwayne Haskins, Jr. - He's an easy  selection for a team desperate in need for a QBOTF

14. Atlanta Falcons - WLB Devin Bush - Would fit in well with that fast flying defense.

15. Washington Redskins - OL Andre Dillard - They have Ereck Flowers starting at LG. Ouch

16. Carolina Panthers - DE Brian Burns - They've never replicated their pass rush of year's past.

17. New York Giants - QB Drew Lock - If they could land a top QB prospect at 17 you would think the've done very well for themselves

18. Minnesota Vikings - DT Christian Wilkins - Their defense took a step back last year and they've never found a suitable replacement for Shariff Floyd

19. Tennessee Titans - WR DK Metcalf - They don't have a receiver on their offense that has cracked 1,000 yards and that really doesn't scare anybody.

20. Pittsburgh Steelers - TE Noah Fant - They lost Jesse James in Free agency so they don't have much depth right now. They love guys who test well athletically.

21. Seattle Seahawks - DT Dexter Lawrence - Lawrence can play in any type of D and the Seahawks defense always plays best when they have an elite D-LIne

22. Baltimore Ravens - RB Josh Jacobs - They signed Ingram in the offseason but he is turning 30 at the end of the year and they will need someone to compliment him.

23. Houston Texans - OC Garett Bradbury - Seems like a good fit for their offensive line

24. Oakland - EDGE - Clelin Ferrell - They will need to find a Khalil Mack replacement and Ferrell might be able to fill those shoes

25. Philadelphia - CB Byron Murphy - They really don't have a guy you can call their #1 corner-back.

26. Indianpolis - CB DeAndre Baker - Their corner-backs aren't really a strong point on their defense.

27. Oakland Raiders - QB Daniel Jones - It wouldn't surprise me if Gruden liked what he saw out of Jones at the Senior Bowl. They were brutal with Carr last year.

28. Los Angeles Chargers - WR Marquise "Hollywood" Brown - They lost Tyrell Williams in free agency and Brown would compliment their WR corps.

29. Kansas City Chiefs - SS Jonathan Abram - I think they want to rebuild their defense and they need to find a replacement for Eric Berry sooner than later.

30. Green Bay - WR N'Keal Harry - They lost Randall Cobb in the offseason and none of their rookies from last year are not much more than WR3/WR4s.

31. Los Angeles Rams - OG Cody Ford - The better this team can run the ball , the better their offense runs. Ford will at least help with that

32. New England Patriots - DT Jeffery Simmons - The Patriots always seem to get great value on players and one can certainly argue that Simmons on the field is a top 10 player.

SECOND ROUND

33. AZ Cardinals - TE Irv Smith, Jr. - They really don't have any tight ends that scare anybody and it'd help Rosen to have more of a safety net.

34. Indy Colts - SS Nasir Adderly - I think Adderly has the versatility to play either safety position. He would create a great tandem with Malik Hooker

35. Oakland Raiders - CB Rock Ya-Sin - They are gonna try to rebuild their defense this draft and here's another player Gruden saw at the Senior Bowl

36. San Francisco 49ers - WR AJ Brown - They might have one of their worst WR corps in the league and AJ would be a great find here.

37. New York Giants - RT Kaleb McGary - Their offensive line is in the process of being rebuilt and McGary could be one of the final pieces.

38. Jacksonville Jaguars - FS Juan Thornhill - They need to keep adding talent to their defense because that is what got them so far into the playoffs last year.

39. Tampa Bay Bucaneers - RB Miles Sanders - Ronald Jones II already looks like a bust and can they really trot out Peyton Barber again as their starting running back.

40. Buffalo Bills - CB - Julian Love - They don't have much depth at corner-back and I think it'd be smart to add one here.

41. Denver Broncos - WR Parris Campbell - We don't know how well Emmanuel Sanders is coming back from ACL surgery and Parris would help out Kyler Murray a lot.

42. Cincy Bengals - DT Jerry Tillery - They could use some more beef on their defensive line

43. Detroit Lions - FS Deionte Thompson - Idk much about Tracy Walker but I think he needs to move to SS and let Deionte play FS here.

44. Green Bay Packers - DL DreMont Jones - Their defensive line doesn't really scare anybody and it seems like they are rebuilding a lot of their defense and he would only help

45. Atlanta Falcons - RT - Greg Little - Little has been beaten up this draft process but I think he'd be an interesting fit here

46. Washington Redskins - WR Deebo Samuel - The Skins might have the worst WR corps in the league and Keenum needs someone to throw the ball to.

47. Carolina Panthers - WLB DAndre Walker - They could use another LB to compliment Kuech and Shaq

48. Miami Dolphins - Center Eric McCoy - Outside of Laremy Tunsil, their O-Line is rather makeshift.

49. Cleveland Browns - SS Taylor Rapp - I know they got Eric Murray in a trade but he profiles more of a reserve player

50. Minnesota Vikings - OG Chris Lindstrom - I think everyone knows they need to protect Cousins better and they'd be lucky to land Lindstrom here

51. Tennessee Titans - MLB Mack Wilson - Wesley Woodyard is a good player but he is getting up there in age and they need to find his replacement sooner than later.

52. Pittsburgh Steelers - WR Hakeem Butler - Steelers fans might hate me for going offense offense with their first two picks but James Washington failed to impress last season and sometimes you have to pick BPA.

53. Philadelphia Eagles - DE L.J. Colier - They love to carry and rotate a lot of defensive lineman and they lost Michael Bennett this year so here's a guy that can perhaps replicate what he did.

54. Houston Texans - CB Amani Oruwariye - I can't believe Jonathan Joseph is still in the league and they team has lost a lot of CB depth they need to replace

55. Houston Texans - DE Zach Allen - Allen would have a great opportunity to model his game after one of the 3-4 DE greats, JJ Watt

56. New England Patriots - DE Oshane Ximines - They don't exactly have an elite pass rush and Ximines could start right away in a rotation

57. Philadelphia Eagles - DT Gerald Willis III - The team just needs to really revamp their entire D-Line

58. Dallas Cowboys - FS Chauncey Gardner-Johnson - They don't have squat at the safety position

59. Indianapolis Colts - WR Riley Ridley - They added Funchess but they could really use a WR3 and Ridley could copy his brother's production in Atlanta here sooner than later.

60. LA Chargers -  OT Dalton Risner - They've had some makeshift O-Lines and at the very least Risner could provide valuable depth and place most positions.

61. Kansas City Chiefs - CB Trayvon Mullen - They are transitioning their defense like I said earlier and they have had a couple corner-backs leave back to back years.

62. New Orleans Saints - LG Michael Deiter - Andrus Peat has been a collasal bust even at guard and this is probably his last year there.

63. Kansas City Chiefs - RB Darrell Henderson - Obviously losing Kareem Hunt is going to hurt and Henderson would add an dynamic threat at RB they currently do not have.

64. New England Patriots - TE Kaden Smith - I think we all know they need a Gronk replacement. Smith isn't the most athletic but he does have great size.

ROUND THREE

65. AZ Cardinals - OG Michael Deiter - Everyone knows their offensive line was horrible last year

66. Pittsburgh Steelers - CB Lonnie Johnson, Jr. - I'm surprised any Steeler's fan is reading this after I gave them offense offense in R1R2, but I think the trash talking Johnson is a great fit for them here.

67. San Francisco 49ers - SLB Germaine Pratt - They are revamping their linebacking corps and Pratt could be the final piece at SLB.

68. NY Jets - CB Sean Bunting - After CB Trumaine Johnson they have just a bunch of guys.

69. Jacksonville Jaguars - RB Damien Harris - TJ Yeldon left and we all know Fournette is questionable to play all 16 games so they can get a guy who can potentially be better than both.

70. Tampa Bay Bucaneers - 3-4 OLB Chase Winovich - I know I gave the Montez Sweat earlier but if they are transitioning to a 3-4 they need two great pass rushers and Noah Spence could be on his way out.

71. Denver Broncos - MLB - Vosean Joseph - I won't lie I had trouble with this pick so I just gave them BPA. I don't know who the hell Todd Davis is but Vosean could be an upgrade here and have a great LB corps with Josey Jewell for the future.

72. Cincinnati Bengals - QB Tyree Jackson - Andy Dalton could be on his way out sooner than later and here is a place where Jackson doesn't have to come in and start immediately.

73. New England Patriots - CB Justin Layne - I'm not sure this team can ever have too many corner-backs because they are usually in high scoring shootouts.

74. Buffalo Bills - DE Jaylon Ferguson - Shaq Lawson has really failed to live up to his draft position and Trent Murphy is just a guy.

75. Green Bay Packers - SS Amani Hooker - Tramon Williams is about to retire and they could use another young safety to pair with Adrian Amos

76. Washington Redskins - OLB Jachai Polite - They lost Preston Smith in free agency and it's a huge projection to start Ryan Anderson.

77. Carolina Panthers - WR Kelvin Harmon - They lost Funchess in Free agency and the Harmon wouldn't have to travel very far to play for the Panthers

78.Miami Dolphins - CB Isaiah Johnson - They don't have much across from XHoward.

79. Atlanta Falcons - NT Khalen Saunders - They could use some more beef up front and Saunders is athletic and big: just what they need.

80. Cleveland Browns - OT Tytus Howard - They really haven't replaced Joe Thomas and Howard could potentially play either tackle position.

81. Minnesota Vikings - RB David Montgomery - It is a stretch to think Dalvin Cook will play the entire season. They could use a more ball possession running back for the style they play. 

82. Tennessee Titans - RG Conor McGovern - The Titans love to select blue collar players.

83. Pittsburgh Steelers - LB - Blake Cashman - They've struggled to find a Shazier replacement and Cashman is athletic enough for their scheme.

84. Seattle Seahawks - WR Miles Boykin - Doug Baldwin is getting slowed down by injuries and they don't really have someone with great size at WR either.

85. Baltimore Ravens - 3-4 OLB - Austin Bryant - They just lost a lot of pass rush in free agency and it'd be a good idea to replace it sooner than later.

86. Houston Texans - TE Josh Oliver - They haven't had a real threat at TE in a while now.

87. Chicago Bears - 3-4 DE Anthony Nelson - Jonathan Bullard hasn't been anything special and Nelson is good value here at the very least add depth to that position.

88. Detroit Lions - EDGE - Jordan Brailford - They added Trey Flowers and they really don't have anyone to rush the passer with him.

89. Indianapolis Colts - MLB Bobby Okereke - They really don't have great talent at LB besides Darius Leonard

90. Dallas Cowboys - TE Jace Sternberger - They've never replicated Jason Witten's production at tight end so they brought him back. It'd be wise to add a young TE that Witten could mentor.

91. LA Chargers - OL Yodney Cajuste - Russell Okung isn't getting any younger and they should find his replacement sooner than later.

92. Kansas City - FS Darnell Savage, Jr. - I've been looking to give a team Savage for almost a full round. He is great value here but hard to find a fit. They picked a r1 SS earlier and they could have a young duo at safety to reboot their offense.

93. NY Jets - RB Justice Hill - Everyone knows about the Le'Veon Bell addition but Justice Hill would be a great change of pace back.

94. LA Rams - CB Joe-Juan Williams - They are gonna be in a lot of shootouts and Aqib Talib is getting ancient.

95. New York Giants - WR JJ Arcega Whiteside - Everyone knows they lost OBJ and they should be able to find his replacement in this loaded draft. JJAW would be a great compliment to Shepard and is more of the possession WR Eli needs to play with at this point his career.

96c. Washington Redskins - CB Kendall Sheffield - This is probably Josh Norman's last year in DC and they need to find his replacement. '

97c. New England Patriots - WR Andy Isabella - Tom Brady could turn Isabella into the best slot WR in the league.

98c. Jacksonville Jaguars - TE Dawson Knox - Nick Foles really thrived throwing to the tight ends in Philly. The Jaguars literally have no one here and they need to draft one at some point.

99c. LA Rams - RB Trayveon Williams - They had to bring in CAJ from no where last year and they could use a 3rd down type back.

100c. Carolina Panthers - OG Bobby Evans - Cam needs as much protection as possible and if Evans can't start right away he will provide valuable depth.

101c. New England Patriots - DL Isaiah Buggs - They drafted Jeffery Simmons earlier but Buggs would allow them some extra versatility on the D-line

102c. Baltimore Ravens - 3-4 DL - Renell Wren - Chris Wormley hasn't proven much and they need upgrade their D-Line outside of Brandon Williams.

These are players who I think the teams should draft.

You are horribly wrong on the Falcons :)

We have a top 3 to 5 MLB in the league in Deion Jones their is no way we replace him with anyone.  He is the best player on our defense and it's not even close.

Then you say you have no clue who Rico Allen is which further proves you did no research on the Falcons at all because Rico Allen is the QB of our defense. Even his backup Kazee who should have been a pro bowler last year is more than likely better than Chauncey Gardner.  Damontae Kazee led the entire nfl in interceptions last year after Rico got injured with 7 of them only Xavien howard and kyle fuller had the same as him all 3 were #1 at 7.

Also it seems you think we drafted Ricardo Allen last year based on the info you gave but Rico has been with the Falcons since 2014 and has been the leader of our defense and starter since 2015 at FS while signing a brand new 3 or 4 year contract last year as well.  He is going absolutely no where nor should he. 

If you need a list of actual positions and needs to do a mock on for the Falcons i got you covered. 

DT/NT
RT
Edge Rusher
CB
Power RB
OLB

Thats pretty much it in order as well you could throw in a OG if you wanted to or a super late round S/CB for depth but those aren't major needs.  Based on who is available at our picks and what our actual needs are with value added in as well the draft picks should have been

1st - Christian Wilkins - DT/NT
2nd - Yodny Cajuste -  OT

Also i understand this is just you having fun on the mock but it's alteast gotta have actual needs being hit on atleast 1 of the picks to make it look like you atleast looked at the team or knew anything about them at all lol.

Murray falling to 10 lol.

We get Gruden's guy after he pass on him and add the best QB in this draft without trading up? Probably the only scenario that I would be overjoy to take a QB.

That said, everyday that pass I find less likely we take a QB in the 1st round (we most likely will pick a day 3 guy)

I can't agree with MIA picking a high round QB for THIS year. We are not TANKING this year, but not drafting a 1 year QB for QB of the future, as you put it. They need LINE help or we continue to perpetuate the same results that we've had for years.... This pick is DL or OL. 

We will potentially draft a QB this year, but later rounds....

Puke.  A tackle who wouldn't play this year and a nose tackle who wouldn't add much to the defense?  Right or wrong (and I mean wrong in this case), the Bengals paid Bobby Hart, and he's going to play.  Cordy Glenn is going to play (until he gets hurt).  Dillard is at least a potential franchise left tackle.  What does Tillery give us that Andrew Billings doesn't?  Don't need a backup NT in rd 2.

Given the board, i'd go Haskins , Bush, or Dillard at 11 (wouldn't be upset with Burns either), and then a pass rusher (edge or interior) or a skill player at 42, or maybe OL given Glenn's injury history.

9 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Puke.  A tackle who wouldn't play this year and a nose tackle who wouldn't add much to the defense?  Right or wrong (and I mean wrong in this case), the Bengals paid Bobby Hart, and he's going to play.  Cordy Glenn is going to play (until he gets hurt).  Dillard is at least a potential franchise left tackle.  What does Tillery give us that Andrew Billings doesn't?  Don't need a backup NT in rd 2.

Given the board, i'd go Haskins , Bush, or Dillard at 11 (wouldn't be upset with Burns either), and then a pass rusher (edge or interior) or a skill player at 42, or maybe OL given Glenn's injury history.

This is the Falcons calling would you be interested in a trade of picks in both rounds :)   The Falcons offer you  Bush MLB + Chauncey Gardner - FS    for  Jawaan Taylor RT and Jerry Tillery - DT    You took both players that fill our top 2 needs and have great talent and scheme fit for us.  We got at minimum 1 guy in Bush who fills yours and Gardner is a good player just we have absolutely zero use for him at all with 2 FS's already great on our team lol.

On 4/12/2019 at 6:13 AM, FalconFan13 said:

Also i understand this is just you having fun on the mock but it's alteast gotta have actual needs being hit on atleast 1 of the picks to make it look like you atleast looked at the team or knew anything about them at all lol.

Won't lie at all, I didn't do intensive research and was kinda just taking BPA. Bush might be able to play WLB or move Jones there. Your defense sucks and needs upgrades coming from an outsider's viewpoint. I was able to change the second round pick for the Falcons. Hope you like it?

23 hours ago, Shashiaj70 said:

I can't agree with MIA picking a high round QB for THIS year. We are not TANKING this year, but not drafting a 1 year QB for QB of the future, as you put it. They need LINE help or we continue to perpetuate the same results that we've had for years.... This pick is DL or OL. 

We will potentially draft a QB this year, but later rounds....

I gave them OL in the second round but bottom line is your team needs a QB whether you like it or not.

Archived