THREE rounds of me just having fun MOCK w/ Comments *added a full round

taylor made

9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

They have zero needs anywhere else on the roster? There's zero chance they could take another position?

Having your biggest need at a particular position doesn't mean you have to try to fill it with your first pick. That's how bad teams stay bad.

Neither of those are what I said, at all.  It's really not a complicated concept.

Bold: It does when a player at that position, that the team has shown interest it, falls into their laps.  Bradbury and Marquise Brown are both more likely pick here than Metcalf, but they like Ferrell, he brings to the table what they just lost in Derrick Morgan, he fills the biggest need on the roster.  You're entitled to your opinion on this, it's just not based in fact.

And given that the OP gave then a MLB in the second round, I think it's just likely he's not that familiar with the Titans, rather than him thinking about all this and deciding that they'd take Metcalf instead.

On 4/13/2019 at 11:05 AM, taylor made said:

I gave them OL in the second round but bottom line is your team needs a QB whether you like it or not.

So we boom or bust on a 1 year player that's getting a little hype? Sure, he had a good year and h*** no do I disagree with him trying to come out and take advantage.... But....Not trying to be difficult, but I just don't agree with the pick at THAT point in the draft. Although I say that, I could see them taking someone like Will Grier in 3rd or 4th, but truthfully why waste a pick that early? Because, that's typical or past expected MIA behavior....of which we have not been exhibiting this off season (thankfully!!!!!!).

But, do we need a QB for the future YESSSSSSSSSSSSSsssss!:) In the 1st of 2019 draft? I just can't see that as a  wise choice, honestly. LINE, LINE, LINE.... Not sexy, but wise while rebuilding a team that is WAY overdue for it. I'm sorry if you don't agree, but meh....it's a mock draft and mock opinions. haha! :)  Have a rockin' day! \m/,