THREE rounds of me just having fun MOCK w/ Comments *added a full round

taylor made

1 hour ago, taylor made said:

Won't lie at all, I didn't do intensive research and was kinda just taking BPA. Bush might be able to play WLB or move Jones there. Your defense sucks and needs upgrades coming from an outsider's viewpoint. I was able to change the second round pick for the Falcons. Hope you like it?

It's for sure better Little's not a bad player and RT is a need for us so thats a win over a FS all day long.   Also i don't dislike Bush he's a good player and would help us out just not a major need over a guy like Wilkins at DT.   It seems cincy doesn't need Wilkins and need Bush and we need Wilkins and not Bush.  I would say in the next mock you do swap our 2 picks and both teams are gucci without messing up your mock at all my friend.  Wilkins + Little is a nice pairing of picks for the Falcons that i think alot of people would like.

Also im not sure if Bush can play OLB that well maybe he can he is quite talented.  But i for sure don't want to move Deion Jones anywhere and mess up what we already have in him where he plays best.  You should never experiment and break something thats elite where it's at :D   Bush i would attempt to but not Jones and that goes for Devin White as well i wouldn't move Jones for him either :P  

16 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

This is the Falcons calling would you be interested in a trade of picks in both rounds :)   The Falcons offer you  Bush MLB + Chauncey Gardner - FS    for  Jawaan Taylor RT and Jerry Tillery - DT    You took both players that fill our top 2 needs and have great talent and scheme fit for us.  We got at minimum 1 guy in Bush who fills yours and Gardner is a good player just we have absolutely zero use for him at all with 2 FS's already great on our team lol.

Don't know about what The Duke would do, But I'd trade the firsts, and still pass on a FS in the second.  You can have Tillery.  I'm going OT

Terrible mock for the Titans. Nobody is going to be scared of a receiver who has change of direction of a lineman. Most overrated prospect in this years draft. Also the Titans have Jayon Brown a damn a good player and just drafted Rashaan Evans in the 1st last year. Absolutely no reason to draft an ILB. A late pick for depth? Sure but not the 51st pick. Rather take Lindstrom or Ford at 19, Winovich at 51, and J.J. Arcega-Whiteside at 82.

On 4/12/2019 at 12:23 AM, taylor made said:

62. New Orleans Saints - LG Michael Deiter - Andrus Peat has been a collasal bust even at guard and this is probably his last year there.

63. Kansas City Chiefs - RB Darrell Henderson - Obviously losing Kareem Hunt is going to hurt and Henderson would add an dynamic threat at RB they currently do not have.

64. New England Patriots - TE Kaden Smith - I think we all know they need a Gronk replacement. Smith isn't the most athletic but he does have great size.

ROUND THREE

65. AZ Cardinals - OG Michael Deiter - Everyone knows their offensive line was horrible last year

Probably need a replacement for Arizona.

• Like 1

Superb pick in the 3rd round with Khalen Saunders at DT/NT  he is a great prospect in round 3 to me as i have him as a round 2 value.

Bush, Little, and Saunders is a pretty solid group of guys that would make us better.   With the trenches hit hard in rounds 2 and 3 the bush pick isn't that bad now as we got what we really needed with good players.  In round 4 with our 2 4th rounders i say look at CB and a Edge rusher.   If you can nail those 2 positions to add to those 3 guys you are gonna be kicking butt for the Falcons.

9 hours ago, Daniel said:

And they aren't taking Metcalf over a pass rusher.

Always love statements like this.

Nobody knows what's gonna happen. That's half the fun of mock drafts. 

Teams make dumb/bad picks every year. Teams piss off their fan bases with draft picks every year. That's the nature of the beast.

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Always love statements like this.

Nobody knows what's gonna happen. That's half the fun of mock drafts. 

Teams make dumb/bad picks every year. Teams piss off their fan bases with draft picks every year. That's the nature of the beast.

This is bad logic.

The Titans have a huge, gaping, need at pass rusher/defensive line.  It's the biggest need they have, and the current front office has done a pretty good job of drafting needs.  They're not a BPA regardless of position group, like some FOs are.  And they've interviewed and spent time with plenty of receivers, but Metcalf is not one of them, nor is he really what the team is looking for at the position.

It's a pick that makes no sense.  To pretend otherwise is to just be willfully ignorant.

I would 100% expect a trade down in this scenario. We'd probably be able to get a fortune and a half for the first QB off the board.

But with no trades, I think Oliver would be the pick. With the rumors of McCoy being all but done here, finding his replacement would make a lot of sense.

Sanders is someone we've talked to quite a bit (combine and pro day). There seems to be a lot of interest there. So it makes sense. We can't go into the season expecting Rojo to figure it out.

Winovich is great value in the third. He'd be a good fit in our 3/4. You can never have enough pass rushers.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

This is bad logic.

The Titans have a huge, gaping, need at pass rusher/defensive line.  It's the biggest need they have, and the current front office has done a pretty good job of drafting needs.  They're not a BPA regardless of position group, like some FOs are.  And they've interviewed and spent time with plenty of receivers, but Metcalf is not one of them, nor is he really what the team is looking for at the position.

It's a pick that makes no sense.  To pretend otherwise is to just be willfully ignorant.

They have zero needs anywhere else on the roster? There's zero chance they could take another position?

Having your biggest need at a particular position doesn't mean you have to try to fill it with your first pick. That's how bad teams stay bad.