2019 Eastern Conference First Round Thread

11sanchez11

I can shoot way better than Simmons and I think I play with more effort on defense than most Sixers. Really thinking I gave up on competitive basketball way too early because I'm pretty sure I can help this dumpster squad.

Edited by Mossburg

11 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I still don't understand why people don't get on Embiid for all the fts he gets. He is way worse than Harden. He gets to just run into people and flop and he gets a ft whenever he wants.

Don't agree...Harden gets a lot more touchy fouls out on the perimeter. Embiid dominates with good footwork (yeah I saw the 'bow) they have no other option but to foul, he's 7' 260. 

Harden acts like everyone hits him in the lip its comical.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

He's 7' 260. 

Yeah, that's the point. One play I remember was Embiid going full speed at Joe Harris, who was just standing there, and as soon as they touched Embiid went crashing to the ground and Harris was still just standing there. Embiid initiated the contact, Harris stood there, and somehow Embiid was the one on the ground. Of course he got the call.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Yeah, that's the point. One play I remember was Embiid going full speed at Joe Harris, who was just standing there, and as soon as they touched Embiid went crashing to the ground and Harris was still just standing there. Embiid initiated the contact, Harris stood there, and somehow Embiid was the one on the ground. Of course he got the call.

I don't recall the play honestly but Embiid gets into the habit sometimes of becoming unbalanced (OC) trying to be too sweet with the feet. 

27 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Are Delon Wright and OG coming back?

Don’t make me sad I wish Delon was back but even if he were still on the team Nick would probably give him a DNP-CD. Also OG will be out at least all of the first round and maybe even all of the second round if not longer so it’ll be a while. 

24 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Lowry with a nice bounce back game. 

Be prepared for no US media mention of this tomorrow. “Raps win as they should, Magic could maybe win another game or two but Toronto should still probably advance. Then lose to Philly next round”. Then on to who will be the next coach of the Lakers. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Al Horford possibly out due to sickness tonight. I really don't understand why so many players get sick. I haven't been really sick for over 30 years. Maybe the traveling or cold weather perhaps. But this is annoying TBH.

He’s so soft. Tough it out it’s the playoffs.