2019 Eastern Conference First Round Thread

11sanchez11

Handedness is just everyone is different I mean yea it’s possible Simmons is shooting with his wrong hand and he doesn’t know it. I think there are probably a lot of lefties that do things righthanded like LeBron is a lefty I think it’s rare that it works in reverse but I’m pretty sure Michael Vick is right handed and he would throw a football with his left. Ichiro is right handed but hits lefty with a lot of work and practice because it’s a quicker run to first base. 

In a sport like basketball it’s more beneficial to be good with either hand it’s something you can definitely work on but I think some people are just naturally a bit better with their off hands than others. I don’t have any proper stats but assuming about 90% of the population is right handed I would say maybe 50-60% kinda suck and can’t really do much with their left hands without any sort of practice. 

It would be fair to say Ben Simmons is very good (not in a shooting sense but you know what I mean) with both hands maybe naturally or maybe with a lot of practice. 

This is something that interests me as aside from writing, shooting a basketball and throwing a football/baseball right handed I do a majority of other things lefty as a DE in HS I would plant with my left hand, I golf lefty, hit lefty in baseball, shoot lefty in hockey, play bass lefty and play tennis lefty and a few more things. It just feels more natural that way for me idk if it’s the same win Simmons or not or why people would do things opposite handed unless it felt more natural for them. 

6 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Toronto/Orlando Game 3 tonight, I think whoever wins tonight will win the series. Hoping the Raptors give another dominant performance tonight as they did in Game 2. 

Raptors are winning the series regardless of how this game ends up going.