2019 Eastern Conference First Round Thread

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

nah this season for the bucks won't matter.. But this banter is pointless lol. My nfl is gas. Nba team is without their best player i can't complain.

just blessed.

We got the best player in the league, we walking through the East. Rest easy. 

40 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

So which of the two between Orlando and Brooklyn have a better chance of winning the series now

Nets. They split the series with the 76ers 2-2 in the regular season and the 76ers couldnt stop Russell. They really have trouble stopping guards who can score and the Nets can throw Russell, Dinwiddie, LeVert, and even Harris at them. Not to mention Embiid hurt and then the incident with the cell phone could lead to a suspension so the Nets are set up perfectly to win the series. 

5 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

They really have trouble stopping guards who can score and the Nets can throw Russell, Dinwiddie, LeVert, and even Harris at them

this is why I don't rate embiid as one of the best defenders in the league (at least the way he is used). He just stays in the paint on every PnR and the dude guarding the ball handler basically is playing 1 on 2. 

• Like 1