What is the Skins biggest need before draft

Bo Duke

We still have a few needs to take care of in draft honestly, but sooner or later we need to take some chances on boom or bust potential players. Especially at quarterback and wideout, offensively we really don't have anything that scares a defense, we lack big play potential. Until we get some game breakers at those spots we will continue in mediocrity. A speed pass rusher would also be a welcome sight, would still like to have one that can hold up against the run.

Potential high risk, high  reward receivers: DK Metcalf, Hollywood, Butler, and Isabella. These guys can either hit you over the top and with Metcalf and Butler they have the attributes to be generational talents but if your wrong it gets ugly in a hurry.

Pass Rushers like Ferrell and Winovich would be safe picks, Burns and Polite have question marks but again if you hit on those two guys, the way they bend and turn the corner they could be game changers

Finally Ed Oliver isn't a huge need and some character concerns with him but Wow! If he's available and you guess right, holy **** 

If we're talking overall team need:

1. QB
  2. (tie)
    • EDGE
    • LG
  3. (tie)
    • WR (arguably need two)
    • MLB (no, I don't believe in Reuben Foster)
  4. (tie)
    • CB
    • FS

If we're talking about what positions they should target during the draft:

1. EDGE
  2. WR
  3. MLB
  4. LG
  5. QB (unless someone falls to them at 15)

7 hours ago, Woz said:

If we're talking overall team need:

1. QB
  2. (tie)
    • EDGE
    • LG
  3. (tie)
    • WR (arguably need two)
    • MLB (no, I don't believe in Reuben Foster)
  4. (tie)
    • CB
    • FS

If we're talking about what positions they should target during the draft:

1. EDGE
  2. WR
  3. MLB
  4. LG
  5. QB (unless someone falls to them at 15)

We're taking need. One player that is going to go alot higher than people project is Daniel Jones. The media has really blown up some players this year. I think the draft may go alot differently than people may think. (Outside top 5)

53 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

We're taking need. One player that is going to go alot higher than people project is Daniel Jones. The media has really blown up some players this year. I think the draft may go alot differently than people may think. (Outside top 5)

Go other teams, go!

Archived