58. Dallas Cowboys – Deebo Samuel WR South Carolina

59. Indianapolis Colts – Michael Deiter OG/OT Wisconsin

60. Los Angeles Chargers – Deionte Thompson S Alabama

61. Kansas City Chiefs – Miles Boykin WR Notre Dame

62. New Orleans Saints – Kelvin Harmon WR NC State

63. Kansas City Chiefs – Amani Oruwariye CB Penn State

64. New England Patriots – Daniel Jones QB Duke

• Like 1

I can't agree with this draft for MIA. As much as Lock as good potential, we have to fix the OL & DL, or.... we will continue to perpetuate the same swiss cheese lines we have. I see MIA taking a QB next year. Not TANKING (that's so stupid sounding), can't tank if you are rebuilding. you already have low expectations. There are better options for QB next year. We need to work on LINES this year. And we certainly will not draft QB and then WR in successive round. Sorry, just my opinion.

• Like 1

Almost perfect for the Giants. Quinnen is a dream at 6, and Gary is much more palatable at 17 compared to a lot of mocks that have us taking him at 6. I would prefer Jawaan Taylor there if we didn't grab Risner in the 2nd. Overall great picks that mesh with Gettleman's team building ideology, which makes sense as it is coming from a Panthers fan.

8 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Almost perfect for the Giants. Quinnen is a dream at 6, and Gary is much more palatable at 17 compared to a lot of mocks that have us taking him at 6. I would prefer Jawaan Taylor there if we didn't grab Risner in the 2nd. Overall great picks that mesh with Gettleman's team building ideology, which makes sense as it is coming from a Panthers fan.

Thank you!  I ALMOST gave you Taylor at 17 but I felt Gary was a better value there.

I don't think the Titans spend a first round pick on a guard when one of the top pass rusher options (Ferrell) is available.  The defense desperately needs help, and they'll prioritize that.  They absolutely have to take either a DLine player or an edge rusher in the first two picks.  It's the biggest need on the team by a pretty substantial margin.

Can't argue with Irv Smith in the second much.  There are better options on the board IMO (Harry, Samuel), but that's being nitpicky.

Looks like a winner for the falcons it hits 2 needs with both guys the Falcons have been heavily linked to already.  The 3rd guy it seems we like alot is Bunting at CB. That very well could be our 3rd round pick with us moving back up or taking a Edge rusher or 2 in the 4th.   Very nice job overall my friend you done well.

21 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Looks like a winner for the falcons it hits 2 needs with both guys the Falcons have been heavily linked to already.  The 3rd guy it seems we like alot is Bunting at CB. That very well could be our 3rd round pick with us moving back up or taking a Edge rusher or 2 in the 4th.   Very nice job overall my friend you done well.

Thank you sir!  I try and put a lot of thought into my drafts.  I have my own board but I try to focus more on the individual players, their skill sets, and whether it fits what the team is looking to do.  Plus, I scour the team forums and other places to see who teams are linked to.

• Like 1

I like Haskins at 11, I think it's a gamble worth taking.  Even if it fails, it forced the Bengals to move on from Dalton who doesn't elevate talent around him and will free up about $12 million in cap to spend elsewhere on the roster.  Sit for a year behind Dalton to let him develop more, and then take over in 2020.

Not a fan of Mack Wilson at 42.  I'd rather target Blake Cashman or Ben Burr-Kirven in rd 3 and take someone else here.  Given the board, i'd say one of Winovich, Polite (who the Bengals brought in for a visit), Little, or Deiter.

5 hours ago, Pantherfan90 said:

56. New England Patriots – Jace Sternberger TE Texas A&M

I can only pray this  doesn't happen. Not with Yodny Cajuste OT West Virginia still on the board. We have zero back ups at tackle. Cannon is one hit from the IR. Left tackle basically a rookie that's coming off ACL tear. 

5 hours ago, Pantherfan90 said:

64. New England Patriots – Daniel Jones QB Duke

The most over hyped player in the draft.  Take Jace Sternberger TE Texas A&M with this pick. There are 4 QBs with about the same grade if they want one take one later in the draft. I hope they look at QB late in the 3rd or 4th. If I was drafting I would look at QB next year!

https://www.bigblueview.com/2019/3/4/18249950/2019-nfl-draft-kurt-warner-quarterback-class-average-group-kyler-murray-dwayne-haskins

Edited by m haynes

7 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I like Haskins at 11, I think it's a gamble worth taking.  Even if it fails, it forced the Bengals to move on from Dalton who doesn't elevate talent around him and will free up about $12 million in cap to spend elsewhere on the roster.  Sit for a year behind Dalton to let him develop more, and then take over in 2020.

Not a fan of Mack Wilson at 42.  I'd rather target Blake Cashman or Ben Burr-Kirven in rd 3 and take someone else here.  Given the board, i'd say one of Winovich, Polite (who the Bengals brought in for a visit), Little, or Deiter.

Agreed.

round 1 is a top 5 scenario for what i think the jags hould do.  hockenson will give foles a well rounded te to help him out.

round 2 is where u messed up bigtime for the jags. while safety can be argued as a need hooker isnt a 2nd round talent at all to me and he actually translates as a SS IMO and we already have our SS.   in round 2 im taking AJ brown or Harry K'neal as both should be gone by our 2nd round pick.  i would also consider Polite and Layne as we need a starting CB next year(Bouye is gone once we extend ramsey) and polite cuz our backup to ngakoue is Lentree McCray and hes just a special teamer at best.