Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

24 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m guessing gophers switch back to kotn was too late, cause otherwise it should have been a tie. After this VC dingo reiterates his orca vote, gopher switches to orca and then back to kotn. 

Give me dingo. The arsonist would have wanted orca dead. 

Why would the arsonist want the player with no moves dead? Clearly they're prioritizing investigators and will probably try and push them tomorrow. 

Let's look at players who haven't voted mafia and see if that shows a clear pattern. 

42 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I bet you orca actually did know what his move was but just didn’t say it. 

I don't think.  Maybe a passive, and now that he's gone, Arsonist gets double kills because there is no firefighter.

42 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

One thing that I continuously come back to is swag saying “touch is gonna kill us all”. 

I almost wonder if swag would be the killer and purposely leave me alive and buddy up to make me survive a losing game. 

Sadistic ****. 

Or maybe I don't know if you're scum or Town, so I keep saying you're both pro-Town and going to kill us all so I can claim I was being facetious on whichever turns out to be incorrect.

• Like 1

Or, more accurately, I think it's somewhat hard to deny the similarities between this game and The Burbs, in which I was convinced you were Town for most of the game, you were the overwhelming pro-Town, and then you murdered everyone.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

Or, more accurately, I think it's somewhat hard to deny the similarities between this game and The Burbs, in which I was convinced you were Town for most of the game, you were the overwhelming pro-Town, and then you murdered everyone.

But you’ve also said since the very beginning 

14 hours ago, Dome said:

Night Seven will be MONDAY at 10pm EST.

I’m a big fat ******* liar....

Monday at 11pm EST...

just looked at my schedule and I’m not gonna be home until 10EST. 

So we can keep it at 10pm if you guys want but I won’t be around until right at night time if we do that.