Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Ohhhh so now it’s just a bait post .....

i see no viable reason that swag would have bomb defusals AND be the arsonist. 

Gopher lives in a tent and carried a broken gun. I have a feeling he does not carry the means to light several fires let alone be able to do so without hurting himself. 

Its you or I. 

What if Whicker was the one to inform Dome to defuse the bombs and Swag just posted in the thread to make it appear that he did.  Forge said his bomb defuser move was a nighttime thing, not a day time move.    It could have certainly cleared Swag in the eyes of many.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

What if Whicker was the one to inform Dome to defuse the bombs and Swag just posted in the thread to make it appear that he did.  Forge said his bomb defuser move was a nighttime thing, not a day time move.    It could have certainly cleared Swag in the eyes of many.

It’s possible but IMO not likely 

4 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Squire I do think there was/is a copycat mechanic but I don't think swag is the bomber's assistant/whatever. 

I am not thinking bombers assistant.  If the SK could talk in chatty, they could have coordinated a long play scenario.  It is a stretch, but if whicker could defuse the bomb, he informs Dome to do so.  Swag posts in thread, and the bomb gets defused, making swag look pro town.  He is then able to continue on and perform his arson moves.  

Just now, squire12 said:

I am not thinking bombers assistant.  If the SK could talk in chatty, they could have coordinated a long play scenario.  It is a stretch, but if whicker could defuse the bomb, he informs Dome to do so.  Swag posts in thread, and the bomb gets defused, making swag look pro town.  He is then able to continue on and perform his arson moves.  

So, Dome quoted me because he felt like it?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Forgot about it before but I’m pretty sure I remember dome quoting swag and stating that he defused it 

Archived