Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

On 4/12/2019 at 1:25 PM, Dome said:

"We have multiple Unsubs all competing to outdo each other in one rural town. Farmerville, Nebraska. We need profiles on all of them by tomorrow morning." Hotchner announced. "Wheels up in an hour. Garcia, you're coming with us."

In the plane, The Team reviewed the case.

"Competing in what way? Who can get the highest kill count?" Elle asked.

"That's not likely." Reid chimed in. "Police response is slow in farming communities like this, if they wanted more kills to their name we'd have a lot more deaths. They're competing to see who can be the most brutal. They want people to know what they're capable of."

"It makes them harder to catch. It's not strictly a numbers game to them, they can use each other as cover and sit back and plan their next move. If they were killing everyone they came into contact with police would've had them by now." Derek sat down and opened the file. 

Gideon spoke but didn't look up from his chess board, "That doesn't mean these Unsubs are working together. They're smart enough to use each other as cover to commit their crimes without anyone knowing any better, even the other Unsubs. Right now I think we need to treat them all as individual killers."

"If they're not working together, do you think they'd turn each other in? You'd think they want to know who they're competing with and they might figure it out before we do" said Elle.

"It's possible, but we can't rely on that. In a town of 50 people, they'll know we're here the moment we arrive. They might become unpredictable. JJ can you start working on a Press Release? Tell them we're here to hunt a serial killer. Just one. Garcia, there's only 50 people here, get me info on as many of them as you can. Look for any and all criminal records, even minor violations."

----------

The plane landed and The Team headed for the Sheriff's Office. When they got there they were met by Sheriff @Dome.

"Why are there no cops in here?" Hotchner asked.

"Well, we only gots me." Said Dome.

"Wut." Hotchner's jaw hit the floor.

"Yep. Just good ol' Domey here in this lil town!"

"Fun Fact!" Reid said "It looks like the entire town uses alliteration when naming their kids. Just like JJ's parents! Listen to the most recent victims, you'll see what I mean... Phillip Phallon - Male, Shot, Caci Carver - Female, Stabbed, Lonnie Lundberg's house blew up, it took them 24 hours to identify his body, Gregory Gerdwich was set on fire in his back yard. He was alive for nearly 2 minutes after the fire started according to his neighbors."

Sheriff Dome scowled. "How is that a fun fact?"

"So that's four killers?"

"At least. More could be waiting to join the action."

Just as Hotchner was about to make an announcement to the civilians who had been waiting at the Sheriff's office for answers, the power went out.  Four armed assailants in ski masks stormed from the front of the building and tossed gas canisters into the main room. Everyone inside began coughing and wheezing.

"This is the only time we'll work together, we promise. Fair is fair." Said one of the masked intruders "But we wanted to see Special Agent Gideon with our own eyes." 

"Why Gi-" Dome started to asked but one of the intruders grabbed him and covered his mouth.

*coughing throughout the room, the intruders put on gas masks*

"Well I suppose you need a clue..." The four of them turned to Dome. One pulled out a gun and held it to his head, the other fitted his neck with a bomb collar.

"It's rigged with napalm, should be a good show," said the third  as they helped hold Dome's arm while the fourth began carving into it with a large knife.

The Team was barely conscious now. They could see what was happening but couldn't do anything to stop it. One by one, they began to fall asleep. Some time later, the sound of an explosion rocked the Sheriff's Office, the people inside jumped to their feet. Nobody could remember what they were doing or why they were there, but they started making their way to the parking lot where they could hear dozens of car alarms going off. 

They found the body of Dome. He was dead. 

Sheriff Sammy Sampleton You have no ability other than your right to vote. Eliminate all threats to Farmerville to win.

"You're a Sheriff and Butcher WHAT A COMBO!  A psychological profile would reveal you've never killed anyone before, never hurt a fly on purpose. A Quick Search by police would find a large set of knives in a roll-up case in your car as well as a fishing net and some large hooks in your garage. A background search into your life would reveal you spend a lot of time driving around in the woods and frequent a home known to traffic in illegal substances."

As people began to breathe the fresh air, they started to remember who they were.

----------

The group sent Elle Greenaway to prison! The justice system at work!

@DingoLadd has been eliminated from the game.

----------

The group sent Chris Charles to prison!

@Whicker has been eliminated from the game. 

----------

The group sent Tyson Trotter to prison!

@TheKillerNacho has been eliminated from the game.

----------

Agent Hotchner's house erupted in flames! He was burned alive. His hand still clutched his pen and notepad. 

@Pickle Rick has been eliminated from the game.

----------

The group sent Jeff Jordan to prison.

@Tk3 has been eliminated from the game.

----------

Derek Morgan was found shot to death! He still clutched his notepad in his bloody hand, pen in the other.

@Forge has been eliminated from the game!

----------

The group sent Stacy Saunders to prison!

@MWil23 as been sent to prison!

----------

The group sent Barry Bartow to prison!

@The Orca has been sent to prison.

----------

Agent Gideon's house erupted in flames! He was burned alive. His hand still clutched his pen and notepad. @bcb1213 has been eliminated from the game.

Penelope Garcia's house erupted in flames! Her computer was destroyed by the fire. @AFlaccoSeagulls has been eliminated from the game.

----------

Denise Dillon was bored. She took her sawed off shotgun, pointed it at her chest and she pulled the trigger... but nothing happened. The hell?

She opened the break action and checked the shells. She blew some dust off of them and locked the gun back together. She pointed it at her chest and pulled the trigger once again and her wish was granted.

@KOTN-93 has been eliminated from the game.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Didn’t wanna really play this card but I don’t wanna break my streak of not being lynched. 

Dingo claims that Finn didn’t submit moves at all. Anyone remember what happened to kotn when he didn’t submit moves? (Also someone was torched n3) 

Kotn was modkilled because it's late in the game. Finn was replaced because it was early game.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Why do I want to live? Pride.

Also no lynch allows me to potentially get info tonight from my move. 

29 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

If you're town you shouldn't care if you're alive as long as town wins. 

25 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Was curious to see if anyone would change their vote based on an obvious lie, no one did.

It's a bait post. 

Eh there's no guarantee if either of us gets lynched town wins. Could be swag, could be gopher. 

You're either lying and spewing bull****, or absolutely terrible.

Archived