Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

58 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I just want you all to know.

Swag would've been the next one to go in the flames. 

I thought my posts about "If I get hit they'll activate my trap card!" would scare you off for one more night before I could invest you lol

But in truth I could only survive a shooting or stabbing if my boo Derek was alive, but he got himself killed :(

Great game, everyone! Thanks @Dome for hosting. Great game in the spirit of the show and loved how everything came together.

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Dingo would have killed you. Therefore, I saved your life. 

Nope swag would've been doused in gasoline.

I had to wait until N8 to light the match because Emily is lazy. 

Honestly don't know what my plan would've been if I lived, Touch gets lynched, I get "results" and probably pin it on gopher, swag dies N8.

I'm left with two investigators on D9.... Town was gonna win this no matter what, not enough shadows to hide in.

22 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Nope swag would've been doused in gasoline.

I had to wait until N8 to light the match because Emily is lazy. 

Honestly don't know what my plan would've been if I lived, Touch gets lynched, I get "results" and probably pin it on gopher, swag dies N8.

I'm left with two investigators on D9.... Town was gonna win this no matter what, not enough shadows to hide in.

Then you douse squire or raves have your info seem like it could be tied to swag or gopher. 

Amazing game @Dome. Absolutely loved the non straight guilty invests and having to figure out based on the info available 

I was playing my best game for 3 days...then being what seemed like (and kind of was lmao) the only normie in the game threw me on some of the roles and claims...then I basically sucked

It was good practice though going a whole game with no info. 

@theuntouchable....yep you were right on Mwil, I had the Whicker invest pegged and Nacho on a spike on D1. It was a great team effort with moves from you, @Pickle Rick, @Raves @bcb1213 @squire12 @SwAg @AFlaccoSeagulls

For the record, since Kotn never responded...I 100% thought I became the copy cat killer and needed to be lynched at some point

Congrats town!!!! We all did a great job of finding those SK's.  

@Dome seriously, I loved this game.  It was an absolute blast to play.

@The Orca you did your part to help push the whicker and Nacho lynches, you also became a liability and needed to be taken out lol.  So overall it was probably a good idea to waste Swag move bc there ended up not being a second bomber (you were also gonna live either way lol)

@Whicker @TheKillerNacho @DingoLadd @MWil23

We will look back on this game and think about how you all got busted....

tenor.gif?itemid=5689702

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Then you douse squire or raves have your info seem like it could be tied to swag or gopher. 

I was gonna kill raves/squire but I wasn't sure if there was a watcher power left or not. Figured I'd kill swag and pin it on gopher to avoid that possibility. 

6 hours ago, Dome said:

Also... @gopherwrestler congrats on surviving a 3-way miller and Vigilante Hit that would've killed you lmao

elite stuff

Not to mention you messing up.... twice!

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Great game dome. 

Well done, guys who are alive

And damn I was terrible this game. From game play the first two days, and then just about every read I made in this game was wrong during the middle days (after I was dead)

Lol you had me in the back of your head so bad from the first post I posted in thread. 

Dont tunnel D1 like that over a vote 

6 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I was gonna kill raves/squire but I wasn't sure if there was a watcher power left or not. Figured I'd kill swag and pin it on gopher to avoid that possibility. 

I was out of moves after n5. 3 shot quick search.  1 shot watcher.  1 shot tracker.  1 shot autopsy that could be used during the day, used that after Mwil was killed.

That was a big event.  All the lynches prior went to prison.  The night kills were all team members.  Mwil was the first opportunity to use the autopsy and it effectively cleared gopher of being the shooter and likely not a SK.

Archived