BrownLeader Annual 5 round warmup

BrownLeader

On 4/14/2019 at 5:43 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Eagles run 3 Safeties way more than they run with 3 LB's. They devalue the LB pretty heavily, they really just don't care about them in this defense. They'll likely cobble together playing time from the bodies they have then spend 2 draft picks on the position. One maybe, but the highest I think would be the 4th, but not 2 

So a 3rd Safety is pretty essential to their defense. Plus Malcolm is 32 and McLeod is nearing the end of his deal. Finding a future LT to replace Peters this year is pretty essential. I would rate those two needs way higher than LB. LB to me is probably 8th on the list of needs after DT, DE, S, OT, OG, RB, WR

I'm not a Montgomery guy, I think Henderson and Sanders are much better fits for the Eagles. Id rather even have Justice Hill in the 4th than Montgomery in the 2nd. 

I think CGJ is the first Safety off the board. I think he could go as high as Seattle at 21. 

good stuff. fwiw though, Long is basically a quasi S/LB.

Not feeling it at all for 49ers!

They still need passrush, and you have them passing on Bosa and Ferrell for two interior linemen...

And they need a Z receiver - and you give them a nutcase, whose a poor routerunner - not a Shanahan receiver at all.

DE, WR, S and CB is what the 49ers need.

Archived