Real Schedule Released

Here'sJim

33 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

If we take 3 of those first 5 before the bye that's playoffs for sure. 

Yeah, this is a really front loaded schedule. I think that's five of the first seven (minus Jets/Dolphins) against teams who either made the playoffs last year or are expected to be vastly improved this year. After that, three tough games in the last nine.

I could easily see us go 4-3 or even 3-4 in those first seven, people count us out and then we go 7-2 to end the year and end up 11-5 or 10-6.

man the last time the Browns played the Ravens on Sunday night, I got hammered and slept through the entire 2nd and 3rd quarter. Hopefully this time around, its a better outcome for both of us lol oh yeah and I almost got in a fight for harassing a fan who was leaving early lol

Edited by buno67
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

man the last time the Browns played the Ravens on Sunday night, I got hammered and slept through the entire 2nd and 3rd quarter. Hopefully this time around, its a better outcome for both of us lol oh yeah and I almost got in a fight for harassing a fan who was leaving early lol

@bones irl, confirmed:

PleasedCraftyDiamondbackrattlesnake.gif

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I don't like having bye week that early who wants to revolt with me

I would prefer it were after Week 8 to give us time to integrate Hunt into the O in preparation for PIT.

But it is what it is.

Might not be bad to have a breather early with all the coaching changes.

We already have the players to win and will add more.

All going to come down to the coaching.

• Like 2