Real Schedule Released

Here'sJim

4 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Cool, hope they have the 3 game ticket deal again where you can get the home opener and 2 other games. Way better than having season tickets IMO

14 minutes ago, JDD said:

Cool, hope they have the 3 game ticket deal again where you can get the home opener and 2 other games. Way better than having season tickets IMO

They won't.  They haven't had that in a few years.  They have sold the max 62,000 season tickets.  Which means there will be roughly 6,000 seats available for single games.  Which Im guessing will sell out relatively quickly once they go on sale. 

18 hours ago, Tomahawk said:

They won't.  They haven't had that in a few years.  They have sold the max 62,000 season tickets.  Which means there will be roughly 6,000 seats available for single games.  Which Im guessing will sell out relatively quickly once they go on sale. 

I couldn't remember if they offered that last year or not. Well that sucks, I guess it will be StubHub for the home opener. 

6 minutes ago, JDD said:

I couldn't remember if they offered that last year or not. Well that sucks, I guess it will be StubHub for the home opener. 

Im a season ticket holder.  Hoping I can get a couple extra myself for the home opener.   Emailed my rep and waiting on a reply.  

19 hours ago, JDD said:

JDD - have you ever thought of this. Get into a group with three trusted friends, and buy however many season tickets are agreed to. Then look at the schedule and everyone gets 4 games.

Just a thought, bud.

2 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

JDD - have you ever thought of this. Get into a group with three trusted friends, and buy however many season tickets are agreed to. Then look at the schedule and everyone gets 4 games.

Just a thought, bud.

I've had season tickets before and it was kind of a pain. Plus I live in Toledo so while its not a long drive, its still hard to find people that want to go in on season tickets.

I'll pay a little extra and go to one or two games instead of paying for 2 preseason games no one wants to go to.

30 minutes ago, JDD said:

I've had season tickets before and it was kind of a pain. Plus I live in Toledo so while its not a long drive, its still hard to find people that want to go in on season tickets.

I'll pay a little extra and go to one or two games instead of paying for 2 preseason games no one wants to go to.

Preseason games are great for people with kids.

You can take the kids, they’ll get distracted and talk your ear off but you don’t care because is a preseason game. They have a blast with the whole experience.

It let’s them know you care about them before the regular season starts and you pretend they’re not your responsibility for 4 hours every Sunday.

I always felt that preseason tickets should be in the $10-$20 range and have activities that will keep kids engaged. Making it possible for a family of 4 to go to a game for under $100 would probably pack the place.

I took my son when he was about 5 to a preseason game, he had fun and we walked around most of the stadium, which is something I've never done. Watched about 1 quarter of the game and was ok with that. 

16 minutes ago, Tomahawk said:

I always donate my preseason tickets.  Someone is always having a benefit of some kind that they do raffle tickets in the summer.  So I feel good about giving :)

That's cool you can do that

Fairly certain we open the season in NY against the Jets.  Browns-Jets were the first Monday night game 49 years ago.   And it's been confirmed Pittsburgh vs Patriots SNF week 1.  

They do have some events in front of the stadium for kids.  Bouncy house type obstacle courses I think.  There is also usually  a stage with a band playing.  

6 minutes ago, JDD said:

I always felt that preseason tickets should be in the $10-$20 range and have activities that will keep kids engaged. Making it possible for a family of 4 to go to a game for under $100 would probably pack the place.

Yeah, they’re making money hand over fist, they can relax a bit on the preseason games imo.

It gives fans of lesser mean and families a chance to come and experience a game live.

I do well enough financially but there’s no way in hell im paying for a ticket for an 8 year old who only kinda likes football at current rates tbh.

$400-600 for my two boys and I to go for a Sunday afternoon?  I’ll pass on that when we can watch it at home for a couple hundred for the whole season.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

$400-600 for my two boys and I to go for a Sunday afternoon?  

Those have to be reseller prices.  You should be able to get tickets for about $70 for regular season games.   Shouldn't be much more than $200 to take two kids to a game.   Hell a lot of the season ticket holders sell their preseason for $20-30 a seat in the lower bowl.  

Archived